Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Inevitable End of the White Race May Be Beneficial For Incels

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
When you think about who created feminism and who led to the current hypergamous society the result is this is all the doing of white people.

As the browning of USA and Europe and the rest of the colonies continues it is undeniable that white genocide is occurring and it's a fate that cannot be escaped.

Look at demographic breakdowns for generation Z, the millennial generation is currently set to be the last white generation.

In USA under 18 is already minority majority. The future is brown for white countries.

This led me to think.

If Europe becomes an Islamic caliphate which it's set to become then there goes hypergamy and western foid entitlement out the window.

If USA becomes another Brazil or Mexico, well latino men don't put up with the same stuff from their women that white men do. Latinos have machismo culture, whereas whites have cuck culture.

Either way this current society is not sustainable, and it is only being propped up by jews and beta white men.

Once the beta white men are gone and the jews lose control of their demographic replacement orc hordes, there will be nothing left to maintain.

As we are for the most part young men, I'd reckon we'd be seeing the results of this future within 20 years.

I would recommend all incels here, especially whitecels to make plans to leave the west permanently in the near future.

The collapse of the west is set in stone, we are currently witnessing it's slow demolition.

Who else will SJWs blame for all their problems?

White women love ethnics, just not subhuman ethnics.

unless we destroy white liberal women through planned attacks.

they'll come after white women next.
SJWs are jewish puppets.

GunSmug

That's the entire point.

In 20 years there will be no SJW culture.

Ethnics can't be guilt tripped and cucked the way white people can. Other than a few defective ethnics there will be no SJWs.

The SJWs from our generation will still be around but they will be useless with a minority majority in every white countries.

You cannot blame white people and white privilege when they are a minority and there are no more white countries.

they are unaware of who is manipulating them because they have room temperature IQs

They're not dying out, that's a white supremacy meme. White people haven't been around for too long compared to other types of people. So it's only natural that in comparison to others, there's less white people overall.

They're not dying out, that's a white supremacy meme. White people haven't been around for too long compared to other types of people. So it's only natural that in comparison to others, there's less white people overall.
(((Multiculturalism))) and lower birth rates have contributed to that though.

Every sub 8 man, white or ethnic, should leave the West!

View attachment 62327

That's the entire point.

In 20 years there will be no SJW culture.

Ethnics can't be guilt tripped and cucked the way white people can. Other than a few defective ethnics there will be no SJWs.

The SJWs from our generation will still be around but they will be useless with a minority majority in every white countries.

You cannot blame white people and white privilege when they are a minority and there are no more white countries.
For your last part, you should take a look at south africa.

And i dont know what youre trying to say with "ethnics cant be cucked." Blacks definitely would NEVER be encouraged to feel guilty for their race. Asians on the other hand have shown to be major cucks to women (studies show theor feminist support) so i guess theyll be next.

(((Multiculturalism))) and lower birth rates have contributed to that though.

Most non-whites marry within their own race, I haven't seen many married interracial couples. So that argument doesn't really fit. The second one is a solid one, but the way the white supremacists word it as if it's the fault of non-whites.

High IQ post, feminism, white knighting and cuckoldry is only really popular in white countries. Non-whites will not abide it. Yes, women's rights also exists in non-white countries for now, but this is only because White Western countries force other countries to give women rights, otherwise they will sanction or invade them. When the West collapses, this will no longer be the case.

In South Africa, black men gangrape lesbian bitches to turn them straight, in Latino countries, gang members will slowly hack off the limbs of sluts who cheat on them, in the Islamic world, whores are stoned to death. Only in white countries do foids live safe and comfortable lives while men are treated like utter shit.

Although future America might be bad for whitecels because it will be probably a race war between Whites, Latinos and Blacks, in Europe if Muslims and Africans take over, Whites who convert to Islam would be accepted with open arms, so for whitecels there will be a huge improvement in living quality as women become accessible and female hypergamy is banned.

in Latino countries, gang members will slowly hack off the limbs of sluts who cheat on them.
@Mainländer

Are there really no cucking to foids in south america? I remember you saying otherwise.

who would invent shit ?
also : never got hard to a black foid

@Mainländer

Are there really no cucking to foids in south america? I remember you saying otherwise.

There is women's rights and feminism in South America (there has to be, because otherwise Western governments will sanction or invade), but Latino men, especially low-class men, the sort who live in favelas and form up the criminals and gangs, are very brutal towards foids. Same with the cartels in Mexico, they show no mercy to foids who piss them off.

The future is brown for white countries.

I am still here to prevent it. There is no reason to give up my place.

Most non-whites marry within their own race, I haven't seen many married interracial couples.

Many white female go for race mixing. Also 33% more females relative to me voted for leftis parties, in Austria.

The second one is a solid one, but the way the white supremacists word it as if it's the fault of non-whites.

It is, because those people go to white countries. They are now tools of (((them))).

I am still here to prevent it. There is no reason to give up my place.

Many white female go for race mixing. Also 33% more females relative to me voted for leftis parties, in Austria.

It is, because those people go to white countries. They are now tools of (((them))).
33% is not that much though, the majority, 67%, voted for right wing parties.

And if they are (((their))) tools, shouldn't the hate be directed at (((them))) instead of their tools? I doubt people would want to leave their home willingly. As a result of being colonized by the Europeans, so much minerals and resources have been stolen. If this weren't the case, I'm sure all non-whites would have no need to move to white countries.

There is women's rights and feminism in South America (there has to be, because otherwise Western governments will sanction or invade), but Latino men, especially low-class men, the sort who live in favelas and form up the criminals and gangs, are very brutal towards foids. Same with the cartels in Mexico, they show no mercy to foids who piss them off.
I heard from the guy i mentioned that guys who go to prison for crimes against women are tortured and raped for it.

Happy2

That's not true.

Recorded history is only around 10k years and there were plenty of white people back then.

In fact, whites used to have a much larger global percentage in the past than they do where it's really tiny.

And i dont know what youre trying to say with "ethnics cant be cucked." Blacks definitely would NEVER be encouraged to feel guilty for their race. Asians on the other hand have shown to be major cucks to women (studies show theor feminist support) so i guess theyll be next.

Asians can be cucked by feminism but they're all nationalists. So they will still have their countries and exist as a people unlike whites.

It doesn't matter if whites are just ZOG pawns. The fact they're able to be pawns makes them just as bad.

The same argument used against Wehrmacht for just following orders I use against them.

I'm not going down without a fight!

33% is not that much though

It is extremly high. Many femes, more than 33% relative to men wants to kill their own race and this is only for young voters (max. 29 years).

the majority, 67%, voted for right wing parties.

Young men.

https://orf.at/static/images/site/news/20171042/nr_wahl_wahlverhalten_maenner_frauen_o.4782628.png

It is general. FPÖ = offical rightwing. The rest is even more cucked.

And if they are (((their))) tools, shouldn't the hate be directed at (((them))) instead of their tools?

I actually hate both of it. Most people, who are coming towards Europe, specially Germany (currently FRG) are islamic, so they should not turn themselves into a tool for (((them))) and still they are coming and now they are a tool, although those people decline jews. It makes no sense at all.

As a result of being colonized by the Europeans, so much minerals and resources have been stolen.

What you mean is colonized by (((them))).

If this weren't the case, I'm sure all non-whites would have no need to move to white countries.

It is kinda funny, because this phrase will be frequently brought up by leftist, here in FRG, i.e. Ken Jebsen. It is nothing but shifting blame towards whites again. See, I do not benefit from it. It is the other way around, whites will lose everything. It is a huge racial and economical minus.

I actually hate both of it. Most people, who are coming towards Europe, specially Germany (currently FRG) are islamic, so they should not turn themselves into a tool for (((them))) and still they are coming and now they are a tool, although those people decline jews. It makes no sense at all

The West bombs anyone who doesn't want emigration of their people and domination by Western countries. Look at all the Middle Eastern interventions of the West, it is always aimed at states or so-called terrorist groups which restrict emigration to the West. The entire War on Terror is aimed at making sure there is a constant flow of refugees for cheap economical exploitation by the West.

So hence, it's inevitable these refugee crises happen, because the West intends for it, especially America. And this policy is very popular in Western countries, especially because right-wingers continue demanding more bombings of supposed terrorists.

death to all races would be the best

I stopped reading here because nothing you say after is legitimate.
"White people"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
"White people"

Confused1

White people are the pawns of jews.

Jews can't control brown hordes of latinos and arabs they can only set them loose and try to keep them docile with welfare.

Happy2

If it makes you feel better both whites and jews are dying out and will be replaced. Israel is no exception, they will become an arab/muslim majority in the near future.

View attachment 62329

That's not true.

Recorded history is only around 10k years and there were plenty of white people back then.

In fact, whites used to have a much larger global percentage in the past than they do where it's really tiny.

Asians can be cucked by feminism but they're all nationalists. So they will still have their countries and exist as a people unlike whites.

It doesn't matter if whites are just ZOG pawns. The fact they're able to be pawns makes them just as bad.

The same argument used against Wehrmacht for just following orders I use against them.
Europeans as we know now came to exist since 10.000 B.C., and the world is much older than just 12.000 years old according to science, people have been living here since 50.000 years ago or so. White people were never in a majority, they're relatively new and thus will never be able to make up a huge chunk of the overall population.

I am only interested about Asia tbh

If it makes you feel better both whites and jews are dying out and will be replaced. Israel is no exception, they will become an arab/muslim majority in the near future.
Considering i'm Mongolian I wouldn't wish this on anyone. My people no longer have any representation anywhere and my homeland is nothing more than a playing ground for Russia and China. I'd like to go there one day but I know that I'll be walking on Communist soil. My people are nothing but the butt of a joke in America.
"Teehee throat-singing."
Don't let it happen to your people. Never let anyone do it to you.

It is extremly high. Many femes, more than 33% relative to men wants to kill their own race and this is only for young voters (max. 29 years).

Young men.

https://orf.at/static/images/site/news/20171042/nr_wahl_wahlverhalten_maenner_frauen_o.4782628.png

It is general. FPÖ = offical rightwing. The rest is even more cucked.

I actually hate both of it. Most people, who are coming towards Europe, specially Germany (currently FRG) are islamic, so they should not turn themselves into a tool for (((them))) and still they are coming and now they are a tool, although those people decline jews. It makes no sense at all.

What you mean is colonized by (((them))).

It is kinda funny, because this phrase will be frequently brought up by leftist, here in FRG, i.e. Ken Jebsen. It is nothing but shifting blame towards whites again. See, I do not benefit from it. It is the other way around, whites will lose everything. It is a huge racial and economical minus.
It's history, European people have colonized the world, your ancestors' action have consequences. Did you really think the wealth accumulated by the west is because they did everything fair and square? No, they raped and plundered and murdered millions of people along the way. So I think it's funny that Europeans nowadays complain, what's happening now is nowhere near as bad as what Europeans have done in the past.

Once the White Men fall, who will feed The Negroes?
The collapse is coming. Get ready for the great die off.
This will make The Holocaust look like a Church Picnic.
I will enjoy that.
Bye Bye Black People.

The West bombs anyone who doesn't want emigration of their people and domination by Western countries. Look at all the Middle Eastern interventions of the West, it is always aimed at states or so-called terrorist groups which restrict emigration to the West. The entire War on Terror is aimed at making sure there is a constant flow of refugees for cheap economical exploitation by the West.

So hence, it's inevitable these refugee crises happen, because the West intends for it, especially America. And this policy is very popular in Western countries, especially because right-wingers continue demanding more bombings of supposed terrorists.

(((Hart - Cellar))) act of 1965 was America's downfall.

It's history, European people have colonized the world, your ancestors' action have consequences. Did you really think the wealth accumulated by the west is because they did everything fair and square? No, they raped and plundered and murdered millions of people along the way. So I think it's funny that Europeans nowadays complain, what's happening now is nowhere near as bad as what Europeans have done in the past.

Yeah but at least those people that will plundered get to survive and still have their countries.

Whites will lose everything.

Europeans as we know now came to exist since 10.000 B.C., and the world is much older than just 12.000 years old according to science, people have been living here since 50.000 years ago or so. White people were never in a majority, they're relatively new and thus will never be able to make up a huge chunk of the overall population.

That is simply not true.

White people are dying and have been ever since the modern world began.

The global centre of gravity is changing. In 1900 Europe had a quarter of the world's population, and three times that of Africa; by 2050 Europe is predicted to have just 7 per cent of the world population, and a third that of Africa.

Considering i'm Mongolian I wouldn't wish this on anyone. My people no longer have any representation anywhere and my homeland is nothing more than a playing ground for Russia and China. I'd like to go there one day but I know that I'll be walking on Communist soil. My people are nothing but the butt of a joke in America.
"Teehee throat-singing."
Don't let it happen to your people. Never let anyone do it to you.

@Mongolianwizard

Mongolia will survive.

and Mongolian women are qt

Happy7

"A Manchu mother, for instance, would routinely suck her small son's penis in public but would never kiss his cheek. For, among the Manchus, fellatio is a form of sexual behaviour except in the context of mother and small son, whereas kissing of any kind is always sexual. We are perplexed because, in our culture, fellatio is always sexual, whereas cheek-kissing among kin never is."

I want a Mongolian mommygf!

(((Hart - Cellar))) act of 1965 was America's downfall.

Yes we are getting 2 million nonwhite immigrants a year, the US is done. Europe is done. The white world is done.

White people choose this, can't blame anyone else but themselves. They led to the cancer of feminism and hypergamy so they're punishment is to die.

Yeah but at least those people that will plundered get to survive and still have their countries.

Whites will lose everything.

That is simply not true.

White people are dying and have been ever since the modern world began.

@Mongolianwizard

Mongolia will survive.

and Mongolian women are qt

View attachment 62379

I want a Mongolian mommygf!

Yes we are getting 2 million nonwhite immigrants a year, the US is done. Europe is done. The white world is done.

White people choose this, can't blame anyone else but themselves. They led to the cancer of feminism and hypergamy so they're punishment is to die.
You're just giga coping at this point. You can't deny facts, boyo. You can't place blame on other people for your own kind not reproducing as much.

You're just giga coping at this point. You can't deny facts, boyo. You can't place blame on other people for your own kind not reproducing as much.

My kind is not being demographically replaced even if they have low birth rates.

White people have the double whammy of low birth rates + importing immigrants with high birth rates.

I'm not blaming anyone though, I welcome the collapse of the west.

The West bombs anyone who doesn't want emigration of their people and domination by Western countries.

It is (((them))). Why should the West bomb the Middle East and then move those people to Europe? it is because of (((them))). White people do no benefit from it.

especially because right-wingers continue demanding more bombings of supposed terrorists.

No, they do not. They demand that this nonsense has to stop. I actually appreciate terrorists, because they do have ball.

Sorry, but this is nothing but typical leftist phrasemongering. When you are talking about Europeans, most likely you talk about England and England is heavily influenced by (((them))). The royal family even supports jewish circumcision:
'Circumcision is one of the oddities of the Royal Family'
For many years my dinner-party claim to fame was that I was circumcised by the same rabbi who performed the procedure on Prince Charles.

So, I do speak for Germans. Did Germans do anything bad in the past? Yes, maybe there is one thing, a huge thing. It is a sensitive topic involving allegedly mass murder in the past, you kow what this is about. Even back then Germany was kind of cucked, way to friendly, even towards jews and this is a primal mistake: do not negotiate with the enemy. There were even resettlement programs for jews (''Rublee Wohltat-Plan''). Also Haavara Agreement.
This is what I regret. All this fucking cuck-related movements.
We can shift the blame all we want towards white people, islamic people (Mediterranean people), black people, East-Asian people... it is pointless. This will never end. Someone has to do it, to remove the (((root of all evil))).

Last edited:
My kind is not being demographically replaced even if they have low birth rates.

White people have the double whammy of low birth rates + importing immigrants with high birth rates.

I'm not blaming anyone though, I welcome the collapse of the west.
Good, then cancers like feminism can get eradicated. But, even that is wishful thinking. People in other, non-white countries have become feminists as well.
It is (((them))). Why should the West bomb the Middle East and then move those people to Europe? it is because of (((them))). White people do no benefit from it.

No, they do not. They demand that this nonsense has to stop. I actually appreciate terrorists, because they do have ball.

Sorry, but this is nothing but typical leftist phrasemongering. When you are talking about Europeans, most likely you talk about England and England is heavily influenced by (((them))). The royal family even supports jewish circumcision:
'Circumcision is one of the oddities of the Royal Family'
For many years my dinner-party claim to fame was that I was circumcised by the same rabbi who performed the procedure on Prince Charles.

So, I do speak for Germans. Did Germans do anything bad in the past? Yes, maybe there is one thing, a huge thing. It is a sensitive topic involving allegedly mass murder in the past, you kow what this is about. Even back then Germany was kind of cucked, way to friendly, even towards jews and this is a primal mistake: do not negotiate with the enemy. There were even resettlement programs for jews (''Rublee Wohltat-Plan''). Also Haavara Agreement.
This is what I regret. All this fucking cuck-related movements.
We can shift th blame all we want towards white people, islamic people (Mediterranean people), black people, East-Asian people... it is pointless. This will never end. Someone has to do it, to remove the (((root of all evil))).

You cannot deny facts, my friend. Yes, it's mostly the English and the Portuguese that colonized the world, but the Germans also did their fair share of colonizing. Which country was it, Congo? I suppose if you wanted to play it fair, only Congolese immigrants should be allowed into Germany.

They've already did 100 years ago. It's over.

that's ok, just nuke the west.

as much as I hate Trotskyists, his antecedent J. Posadas might've been on to something about Global Thermonuclear War. Then it will be REALLY over.
"Anarcho-primitivism with posadist tendencies ... "

O578TpF

that's ok, just nuke the west.

as much as I hate Trotskyists, his antecedent J. Posadas might've been on to something about Global Thermonuclear War. Then it will be REALLY over.
"Anarcho-primitivism with posadist tendencies ... "

View attachment 62399

Huh3

I'm not sure if there are such a thing as nuclear bombs.

The atrocities of the Americans could've been committed with conventional bombs.

Seems like a ZOG scare tactic imo.

Nuclear bombs are the ultimate scare tactic to keep the goyim in line and afraid.

This is another typical leftist reaction here in Germany. I do blame white females for it, I do also blame other races for race mixing with white females. Also white people have to compete in their own homeland (Germany for example) with other races, in every aspect by the way (for exampl: foreign people are privileged, just like female and handicaped people on the emploment market). This is garbage.

View attachment 62400

I'm not sure if there are such a thing as nuclear bombs.

The atrocities of the Americans could've been committed with conventional bombs.

Seems like a ZOG scare tactic imo.

Nuclear bombs are the ultimate scare tactic to keep the goyim in line and afraid.

well, if they don't exist, incels will make them, I'm sure a few STEMcels (lol) can do that. make it the incel weapon of choice.
at this point the entire world needs to be nuked, imo. then we can restart from scratch.

Doesn't matter, it'll be too late by then

Then all the ethnic foids would go for the ethnic 'chads' there would still be incels.

Whites are hands down the most prone to cuckoldry race, but sadly we also have the most attractive foids.

I wish white Shariah was a thing.

Whites and Jews are the same to me.

You cannot deny facts, my friend.

What facts?

Yes, it's mostly the English and the Portuguese that colonized the world, but the Germans also did their fair share of colonizing. Which country was it, Congo?

And because of this, I and all other Germans have to be replaced? Lel. The Germans back then just colonized because of the pressure of the Great Powers (specially England and France).
And by the way, we paid for it. We lost all colonies, any influence, any economical power and until today we are a bitch for Europe, even to the whole world. I would say, it is enough, clearly enough.