Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Indian army selects men exactly as the girls select them (video)

Good, let the attractive men fight and die for their country. Ugly men have no reason to fight for any nation.

btw the ugliest is the smallest ...

These curries are below 5"2 brutal

isn't the height requirement like 5'2? Brutally over for curries if most of them barely passed that and one guy got sent back.

i dont even get how being taller makes you a better soldier lol your just easier to headshot no?

You sure?

i dont even get how being taller makes you a better soldier lol your just easier to headshot no?
Probably has something to do with being able to do pullups or being able to march in formation since your stride is shorter then your fellow soldiers. That's just my guess though.

Last edited:
Good, let the attractive men fight and die for their country. Ugly men have no reason to fight for any nation.
Not a bad idea. As long as the ugly men can rape at home while the attractive go and fight, I see no problem:feelsLSD:

NT people should kill each other and leave us autists alone

Indian army limit is 5,1 minimum. Don't try to join the army if you are that short. What will they do with 5ft men?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back