Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The incredible paradox of the bluepill and blackpill

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
The bluepill:despite being the most optimistic view towards the world/society, telling you that it's all going to be okay, the right one will come, time fixes everything, there is someone out there for you, etc;most of the bluepilled people are depressed, sad and are more likely to have suicide thoughts.
The blackpill:despite being the most pessimistic view of the world/society, telling you that there's almost nothing you can do, it's over, etc;the people who took it are actually feeling better, they feel relieved, they feel free, they know it's not their fault and that they can't change anything.
These two pills have the opposite effect. Now, of course some who are blackpilled are as well depressed and sad, but if you ask me, I feel a lot better since learning about the blackpill. It kind of sets you free in some way

Sweet lie vs Bitter truth.

Anyone with a brain would prefer the latter, which proves that sluts and cucks are brainless.

I feel a lot better since learning about the blackpill. It kind of sets you free in some way

I was depressed and sad before and I'm depressed and sad now. Although I do see your point.

bluepill is better cuz you can enjoy shit life and shit job more, thinking you will find gf one day. when ur blackpilled, you cant stand bad job bcuz u know women will laugh at u

I became more depressed after blackpill because I realized there is no hope. At least I stopped blaming myself for failures.

With the blackpill at least you get to know the real reasons why your life sucks. And in most cases, there is little to nothing you can really do about it, it's not your fault that you're ugly, short, etc.

Both the blue and red pills are very, very, very frustration-inducing.

Blackpill makes me sad and depressed and hopeless. But it's the truth and you can't change the truth

So many bluepillers/inceltears users are admitted virgins or have had negative experiences with femoids. Maybe, just maybe having a bluepilled mentality, blaming yourself, conforming and kowtowing to a status quo does not lead to you succeeding.

So many bluepillers/inceltears users are admitted virgins or have had negative experiences with femoids. Maybe, just maybe having a bluepilled mentality, blaming yourself, conforming and kowtowing to a status quo does not lead to you succeeding.
Those specimens have no fuckin brain at all. They are emasculated failures. They are at the bottom of the pit. Yet they still have the audacity to make fun of us:feelshaha::feelshaha:

the blackpill actually helped me making sense of my experiences, and focus on my looks

I'm a firm believer in the idea that ignorance is bliss.