Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the inceltear carnival is so funnny

OGcel

OGcel

Captain
fkin chads, betabucks and tranbominations posting their cringe selfies :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

im laughting out louds for hours :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

the circus is in town :feelsclown:

Collect every last image, high IQcels will dox these fkers into the shadow realm. I am doing it right now. If we can even destroy one of them it will instill fear into all

Last edited:
I wouldn't hate women so much if they didn't want me to die so much and get beaten up by their chad friends.

Collect every last image, high IQcels will dox these fkers into the shadow realm. I am doing it right now. If we can even destroy one of them it will instill fear into all
how do you web scrape reddit?

give me archive when finished, there faces are very punchable

Its just sad. They desperately Want to Be normies, hence The posting selfies. It just turns Out they Are posting selfies to other incels. I dont think they truly realize this

Ok but like... why?

Stop overrating them and giving them gratification by calling them Chads, they’re all normie at best

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back