Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Incelopomorphic Principle

Suigin Trismegistus

Suigin Trismegistus

Schizoidcel
★★★
The anthropic principle, also known as the observation selection effect, is the hypothesis that the range of possible observations that could be made about the universe is limited by the fact that observations are only possible in the type of universe that is capable of developing intelligent life. Proponents of the anthropic principle argue that it explains why the universe has the age and the fundamental physical constants necessary to accommodate intelligent life. If either had been significantly different, no one would have been around to make observations. Anthropic reasoning has been used to address the question as to why certain measured physical constants take the values that they do, rather than some other arbitrary values, and to explain a perception that the universe appears to be finely tuned for the existence of life.

However, I believe not much thought has gone into extending the anthropic principle to inceldom. To remedy this shortfall, I introduce the Incelopomorphic Principle: The reason you're an incel is because your present experience and observations of the universe as an incel is consistent with the existence of the universe itself. The universe must have those properties which allow life to develop within it at some stage in its history. Self-reproduction is intrinsic to life, but so too is the property that certain branches of life are pre-destined dead ends, unfit for procreation and propagation. That is to say, the fact that some lifeforms are involuntarily denied, through circumstance, the opportunity to participate in the self-reproduction process is inherent to the life we observe. The reason this is so is because we, as incels, obviously exist. This is not exclusive to humanity, but is also found throughout the animal kingdom. The present universe must agree with our existence. Inceldom is ultimately a consequence of the underlying laws and constants that govern our world.

It therefore follows that from the set of all possible universes, there exists one or more universes that fulfills the goal of generating and sustaining 'observers', some of whom will also be 'incels'. Incel observers are necessary for this existence of this universe, for without the devastation and suffering experienced by incels, the causal effects that inceldom has upon this universe could not play out.

Without your sacrifice as an incel, this universe we presently occupy would not exist. Thank you for your service.

Cogito ergo mundus talis est.

Last edited:
Yes, I agree, I believe in the idea that incels plays the role of crucified, the incel is the one who drowns in his chest all the probability of failure in the world
"in a world without pain there would be no dreams"

would defeat not exist without me or would I not exist without defeat? one needs the other, almost like a hyperstition, if I didn't lose there would be a flaw in the nature of things

Yes, I agree, I believe in the idea that incels plays the role of crucified, the incel is the one who drowns in his chest all the probability of failure in the world
"in a world without pain there would be no dreams"

would defeat not exist without me or would I not exist without defeat? one needs the other, almost like a hyperstition, if I didn't lose there would be a flaw in the nature of things
Exactly. :feelshmm:

Good to know that the purpose of our existence is to be the losers.

Good to know that the purpose of our existence is to be the losers.
And It's a statistical inevitability. To accept this realization is to not only stare into the abyss, but to take the first step over the edge. Not everyone has the courage.