Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incelest

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
This man is the ultimate giga-incel in Europe. Because he’s snow-white.

Since in Europe only dark skin matters, this one is the incelest in Europe.

The racepill is brutal.

1370719414231.jpg

source? I'd guess this man would be incel

this thread will either get deleted or shat up by coping ethnics that think having white skin and being of european descent is the only prerequisite to getting a foid

change hair , he all of a sudden chad

Over for albinocels

Fucking bullshit. If it were over for him he wouldn’t have a model-tier pic. Look at his hair bones frame and height. He gets foids. I bet albino curries are the chads of the slums

this thread will either get deleted or shat up by coping ethnics that think having white skin and being of european descent is the only prerequisite to getting a foid
Not in Europe.

Yet they claim you should go SEA. Sure, so I will become a stranger myself, for what?

Here where I am I am not a stranger, and I like this place. Too bad I am mogged to death by darkies and ethnics.

More like coping whites. I have run experiments and saw what the behaviors. Where is your ethnic tinder experiment? Lmfao

Not in Europe.

Yet they claim you should go SEA. Sure, so I will become a stranger myself, for what?

Here where I am I am not a stranger, and I like this place. Too bad I am mogged to death by darkies and ethnics.
I've tried SEA, it's a scam if you're sub4
More like coping whites. I have run experiments and saw what the behaviors. Where is your ethnic tinder experiment? Lmfao

You are simply not putting yourself out there. Give me ur life for a day and you will get a loving foid, you aspie
With my photo on Tinder I get 0 matches.

With the photo of a random ethnic (thugmaxed) I can start conversations with foids.

With my photo on Tinder I get 0 matches.

With the photo of a random ethnic (thugmaxed) I can start conversations with foids.
You are likely using a chaddam or chadpreet. Impossible.

This man is the ultimate giga-incel in Europe. Because he’s snow-white.

Since in Europe only dark skin matters, this one is the incelest in Europe.

The racepill is brutal.

1370719414231.jpg
I am even more pale than him... :feelsmega:
It is truly over.

I've tried SEA, it's a scam if you're sub4

You likely stayed in your room and expect stacey to enter and giggle. Possibly even foids approached you but their noses were a bit too wide for you

Being pale white is the worst curse for a man.
JFL at being white.
Just Be Ethnic.

You likely stayed in your room and expect stacey to enter and giggle. Possibly even foids approached you but their noses were a bit too wide for you
dude I swipe on everything in SEA and only match with really masculine looking trannies. Stop being a presumptuous faggot

Being white is not the only prerequisite for attracting a girl but it's a huge advantage

Not a presumptuous faggot
whatever, it's annoying to hear ethnics that have nothing wrong with them, no deformity or anything like that, tell me, a deformed white person, that I somehow can't be incel because I'm white

whatever, it's annoying to hear ethnics that have nothing wrong with them, no deformity or anything like that, tell me, a deformed white person, that I somehow can't be incel because I'm white
A normal ethnic cant get matches and a white guy has to be deformed to be incel. I highly doubt whites can be incel in the first place. I see it with my own eyes in person and online

curries don't understand what it's like to be mentalcel because they're not rice or white, they shit in the street and they don't think twice, they message 1000 women and the only thing that bothers them is that they were refused for sex

whites and rice have repressed self-denying psychologies, at least you can use Tinder bro

No because he has a good face I would be the incelest

A normal ethnic cant get matches and a white guy has to be deformed to be incel. I highly doubt whites can be incel in the first place. I see it with my own eyes in person and online

Bald = deformed right ?

He's handsome and I'm an ugly faggot dead man

i guess he actually fucked more than we all of us will ever fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back