Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "The Incel Vikings"

Not watching more of this cringe :lasereyes:

Some of the puns were funny, but the cringe of knowing that someone had actually went through the effort to put this together is just painful.

cringe asf but even being an incel viking require you to have the jbw. brutal racepill

cringe asf but even being an incel viking require you to have the jbw. brutal racepill
Vikings were white so they were all Chads

Some of the puns were funny, but the cringe of knowing that someone had actually went through the effort to put this together is just painful.
What effort?
Just some ai generated viking pics in top of a 2004 power point presentation with a shitty song is barely anything to acknowledge.
Even chris chan had put more effort in his comic than that garbage.

kinda funny, made me smile:)

the creator looks like a truecel

They mog me tbh

Bad ending
Notice how they always resort to homophobia when any criticism of females happens. How progressive of them to throw gays under the bus every single time.

we wuz vikings n shiet

Welcome to Strawman Town, buddycels :feelsautistic:

I'm part swedish and I find this offensive. Vikings were based AF and they didn't need gfs or wives they just needed to rape and the bitches just excepted it. TBH, This was a thousand years ago and nobody really had room to bitch.

It's always the ugliest of men attacking us so vehemently as they fear that being humped with inceldom will prevent them to get m'lady's attention as if m'lady doesn't hate him regardless of whatever he may think of women.

Also meme write themselves
Rl3usqwyb1x41 1