Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The incel trait: As a child, you dreamed of becoming a Army officer.

Anarcho Nihilist

Anarcho Nihilist

Major
★★★★★
Since childhood, you have dreamed of power and possibly commanding large groups of people. I dreamed of a beautiful military uniform, medals and orders, so that the foids would flow when you were around.

As a teenager I saw Hitler as an example to follow, then I matured and realized that nordic supremacism is not my thing.

Since childhood, you have dreamed of power and possibly commanding large groups of people. I dreamed of a beautiful military uniform, medals and orders, so that the foids would flow when you were around.
Giga real, I wanted to be a commander in the New Model Army or the Red Army

As a teenager I saw Hitler as an example to follow, then I matured and realized that nordic supremacism is not my thing.
Hitler was an ordinary soldier, I'm talking about officers, people who command platoons, companies, battalions, regiments.

Giga real, I wanted to be a commander in the New Model Army or the Red Army
So did I, but then over time I became disillusioned with the army as a social institution.

Hitler was an ordinary soldier, I'm talking about officers, people who command platoons, companies, battalions, regiments.

He ended up being supreme commander when the Second World War began, he was like another general who led armies jfl

d8ol2lt-37009b85-0282-49e7-a930-5cd7d8d59bdc.png

I wanted to become a lawyer :feelsrope:.
How positive and delusional I was back then

He ended up being supreme commander when the Second World War began, he was like another general who led armies jfl

Yes, he was the head of the NSDAP, but in military terms he remained a Gefreiter.

Even Stalin gave himself the military rank of marshal.

Man, this definitely does hit close to home.

Yes, it's true. Cop or military officer (or even general).

I also daydreamed sacrifizing my life in a war for my family and nation. (Cucked). Gladly I got more blackpilled now.

Yes, it's true. Cop or military officer (or even general).

I also daydreamed sacrifizing my life in a war for my family and nation. (Cucked). Gladly I got more blackpilled now.
As a child, I wanted to go to military College after school to get out as a lieutenant, and then I was disappointed in everything.

truecel trait: you didnt have dreams

I wanted to be in fbi