Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The incel to tranny pipeline is real

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Self-banned
-
The “Transmaxxing success stories” chapter in the manifesto attests to the existence of an incel-to-transmaxxer pipeline:

• “4 years ago I was an edgy, right-wing, anti-SJW teen who was borderline MGTOW [Men Going Their Own Way1]. Now I’m a gay catgirl dating an anarchist transgirl.”
  • “I was more an incel-ish transphobe than anything. Looking back at my past kinda disgusts me, but now I’m good with myself. Honestly makes me wonder how many incels are in trans denial.”
  • “I used to run in neckbeard 4chan incel circles. Now my name is Rebecca and I’m a girl. When did that happen?”
:what::what::what:

Death to cumskin troons
@MiSKiRaT @Leryan

No, it's really not; just a few mentally ill degenerates who were also born ugly, joining us and perhaps being somewhat sane for a time before eventually succumbing to their indoctrinated acceptance of degeneracy, further fueled by wanting to cuck themselves out of the experience of a sub 5 male, mutilating themselves and thinking it somehow makes them "women" while pretty much still living an even more pathetic life than what they had before, parents secretly ashamed and all acquaintances they may have had unnerved by their uncanny tranny appearance. :feelshaha:

Either you accept your inceldom or become a tranny. This is the final cope.

Once I finish up with Blondie, we can discuss our personal lives again and ignore "ascension".

as they always say, if you cant get bitches, become one... suicidefuel :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

if you are an autisticel than the pipeline is real. Most trannies are autistic

Why would they use an image of a movie based on eugenics?

Reminder: always better to remain inkwell than to lose every single last shred of dignity and self-respect you have by being a gay ass homosexual, mang

relevant username OP

Reminder: always better to remain inkwell than to lose every single last shred of dignity and self-respect you have by being a gay ass homosexual, mang
Jfl, incels have no self respect or dignity. But being a gay nigga is just torture.

When you are just that self-obsessed.

its over for troons

Why would they do this if men are the privileged sex? This doesn't add up. :feelswhere:

I'm autistic but I'd rather commit suicide than become a tranny.
the connection between trannies and autism is high. you just dodged a bullet

Why would they use an image of a movie based on eugenics?
Gattaca is trannycore. Vincent beats his genetically superior brother Anton at swimming because he "doesn't save anything for the way back". Smarter people point out that Vincent's heart malfunction may jeopardize the space mission.

All fiction is bluepilled, as the people in this thread aptly put it, it's just a matter of whether the premise is blackpilled or it doesn't even bother trying.

:lul::horror:
Naaaaa, no way, who in his right mind would do that? Disgusting...

Nobody in this community is convinced that becoming a mentally ill disgusting troonbomination is the solution to anything.

All trannies were incels, but blue-pilled ones, not blackpilled.

All trannies were incels, but blue-pilled ones, not blackpilled.

Tbh

Imagine being so mentally weak that you cry about how you're being oppressed by mentally ill obese trannies and they're psychopaths and you feel inferior to them and shit and how you're not actually a hateful misogynist despite posting on fucking incels.is