Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The incel that roped because of IT's bullying (St. uggocel)

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
Found this post made yesterday on IncelsWithoutHate. It is about some cel that roped due to IT's bullying
The sad case of st.Uggocel
rip /u/uggocel
since braincels was destroyed, his suicide note can't be found, but it was saved by the gravekeeper

he also revealed his face in his suicide note

I don't remember much about him because he very rarely if ever posted on braincels. No, he posted almost exclusively on IT, specifically those help threads. If you look through his history that is available, he spent most of his time on IT disproving claims made against him that because he's an incel he must want to rape women and shit.
he got a TON of bad advice from IT, that he foolishly tried to put into practice, leading to him ruining friendships. He KEPT getting gaslit by the cretins on IT, leading him to finally take his life.
IT users are bullies, they will drive you to suicide if you engage with them earnestly. Never give them the benefit of the doubt, they aren't good people.
Don't be fooled by the upvotes/downvotes on Uggocel's user history. After we learned of his suicide, braincels users upvoted all of his comments. I REMEMBER looking at his comments when the suicide post was made and they had been downvoted to oblivion by IT users before we got to them.
Listen, I'm one of more pro-suicide guys in the incel reddit community. I believe it's okay to kill yourself on your own terms, on your own time. I'll never discourage someone from doing that if that's what they want. But uggocel didn't kill himself on his own terms, he was suffering from a mental breakdown because of IT bullying.
RIP st.uggocel. I genuinely believe in my heart of hearts if you never went on IT, you'd be here with us today, and you'd have tried to do something with your art. at the end of the day you were just too pure hearted, and you foolishly let a bunch of white people who spend too much time on the internet affect your mental state.
i hope you found peace big dawg

I genuinely feel bad for him and the fact that IT made him rope honestly just shows how they're bigger pieces of shit than anyone on this forum or the subreddits for incels.
Link here:

Last edited:

to all females who used to go on IT to spew your stupidity, I hope you all are rounded up and RESPECTED through firing squad. (in minecraft ofc)

Closing IT down was a mature decision.

R.I.P. Uggocel

So he was an artist? damn, that came to me.
Mocking, laughing, humiliating and irrationally deceiving people who just want to cope in peace. How I hate them. I hope you rest from this hell.

Every suicide from an incel is in part a responsability of IT, they helped transforming us in a public enemy compared to terrorists. I don't believe in hell but sure am willing to creating one for every IT user and sympathizer.

I just hope that IT was hacked by an incel.

If you did it, please come forward. You are a hero. Next please doxx Sigma in minecraft.

Seems IT are preemptively deleting their sub so they don't get the blame for Uggo's roping. Same thing zoe quinn did with that soyfag who made Night In The Woods and roped after getting #metooed.

A costly victory for I.N.C.E.L.

yeah arguing with IT made me really pissed off and didnt help me at all, if anything it made me even more extreme.

RIP

He should’ve joined here instead of coping on cuck’it. He probably still be around, there’s strength in numbers here at .co

My condolences. IT finally got what they fucking deserved.

I remember him tbh

RIP.

That's why I can't take any of those gaslighting, virtue-signaling fuck niggas seriously.

That's so sad. :(

Good fella, I love his note - is good to read for the reader.

So he was an artist? damn, that came to me.
Mocking, laughing, humiliating and irrationally deceiving people who just want to cope in peace. How I hate them. I hope you rest from this hell.
brutal tbh dude. fuck IT and i hope it never comes back

Sad someone was driven into taking their own life, rather than doing it on their own terms when ready.

Sadly its not just pathetic bluepilled forums that encourage this, even the institutionalised mainstream media tried to liken incels to Islamic State. That's despite the BBC propoganda that the west is at war with ISIS when it is not. If anything the UK is one of the biggest financers of real terrorism and provides air support, weapons drops and the murder, rape and pillage that goes with it.

I am glad harmless incels is gaining traction. Keep up the good fight society knows it is wrong, it is eugenic, it is bullying people to death despite claiming to condone such behaviour while encouraging others to do so.

Last edited:
So that’s why the subreddit was deleted. It wasn’t reddit. They’re deleting all evidence of bullying because they fear CRIMINAL prosecution of cyber bullying. They literally killed someone. There have Been many successful prosecutions of people who bullied online persistently. Lock them all up and thrown away the keys

Last edited:
So that’s why the subreddit was deleted. It wasn’t reddit. They’re deleting all evidence of bullying because they fear CRIMINAL prosecution of cyber bullying. They literally killed someone. There have Been many successful prosecutions of people who bullied online persistently. Lock them all up and thrown away the keys

Fucking based. Thank God nothing ever disappears on the internets.

There will ALWAYS be people who will be after you, even if you want peace and solitude. R.I.P this sensitive soul, those psychopaths will be eaten alive by people with souls.

And these "advice givers" are never held responsible

He has now ascended to sainthood

I'm gonna dig through IncelGraveyard to find as many screenshots as I can of those incels-in-denial pushing him to suicide. This is horrible.

How do we know he roped?

The "advice givers" on IT freely admit that they're trying to get incels to kill themselves. These are the same type of retards who drove Terry Davis to suicide like the ones from metokur and kiwifarms.

Reading the stickied thread that mental_out had up of the pm from an IT member and now this it really shows there true colours, they are so much worse than we could ever be, they are the monsters that they so deeply despise

The "advice givers" on IT freely admit that they're trying to get incels to kill themselves. These are the same type of retards who drove Terry Davis to suicide like the ones from metokur and kiwifarms.

Whose Terry Davis?

Never let your enemies see you hurt. RIP Uggocel and death to the cucktears (in Minecraft)

Even if we do rope, they'll continue to laugh at us, saying that the world is better without us and that we were pathetic for every living in the first place.

They still laugh about it. If there wasnt any chance of them getting caught and not being judged IT would actively try to get incels to kill themselves because they are evil. Alot of their users are females and females want to kill any ugly guy they see or make them suffer, and soys support kweens in this and tell incels to kill themselves too. Even one who is asking for advice and does what they say gets bullied. You can never satisfy a IT user as a incel, the only way you could get them to be happy for what a incel did is if a incel ropes. Fuck IT, I hope they all get nuked (in fallout 76)

The only reason I didn’t go insane and am still alive is my abandoning of the bluepill and ignoring IT completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back