Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Incel Tapes (Incel Rap Album)

E

E_Rodge

Greycel
Hey guys, about a year ago I was drunk lurking the forums when me and a friend got the idea to make a gigachad theme song. We made it really quick and decided to upload it to youtube. It has received extreme support from incels. This has motivated me to create an entire album based around the struggles me and you face in our daily lives.

heres is the link to the full album

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYbsu1whn9o

Let me give you an idea of this track list, this album is unlike anything this community has ever had.

1. Black Pilled
2. I'm an Incel
3. GigaChad Theme Song
4. Echo Chamber
5. Sperg Out
6. Holes
7. HeightMogged
8. Day of Retribution

Please give this album a listen and share it with other incels, I have attempted to create something we can all relate to and hopefully cherish one day. Thank you

- E Rodge

Joined Yesterday at 9:19 PM

Voice mogs me into oblivion. Good shit btw

10 commandments of inceldom - Notorious C.H.U.N.G.U.S

I'll give it a listen later. Already listened to the first track. Sounds alright. :feelsmusic:

Kinda epic ngl. Some of the lyrics could use work with too many simple rhymes like rad / bad or strong / dong / kong. I liked the blackpilling in the first song changing the beat.

I read this as "The Incel Rapes" :feelskek:

STOP USING MY NAME ON NATHAN LARSON'S FORUM YOU FAGGOT

Screenshot 20201111 213201 Brave

The faggot is using my name on there to destroy my reputation jfl

Once there was a young man named Harris,
His bullies were rather careless,
With a sidekick Klebold,
They struck them all threefold,
With a game they knew would be fairest.

JFL at using the pillar men theme for a rap song, they were all giga chads so it fits

I remember listening to the GigaChad theme song about a year ago. I always wanted more content from whoever made that. Your songs are funny