Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incel solution

• Thread starter Deleted member 30097
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30097

Banned
-
Okay i know a lot of people are going to have a certain knee-jerk reaction to this proposal, but hear me out and seriously consider the benefits. I have a solution to the inceldom problem, or at least something that could potentially drastically reduce the number of incels.

The problem is looks right, so the solution is to make men better looking. you know how even 5/10 beckies can easily ascend to a 7 with makeup? why then should we not use the same tactic? It stands to reason that if you observe something, and it works, you should adapt that which you have observed.

We need to start a movement propagating the use of makeup for men, makeup-acceptance. They're already doing this in korea to some extent. If we can make this movement go mainstream, the results will be radical, a proverbial balancing of the dating market scale. Not saying everyone can be helped by this but i do think males who are 4 and above can easily ascend with this revolutionary movement.

We will begin to subtly promote the campaign on reddit, the politically correct and tolerant stronghold of the internet, where it will likely gain traction, then we strive towards increasingly mainstream platforms.

Let the revolution begin.

there is no makeup for being short and/or having a recessed jaw and balding

Okay i know a lot of people are going to have a certain knee-jerk reaction to this proposal, but hear me out and seriously consider the benefits. I have a solution to the inceldom problem, or at least something that could potentially drastically reduce the number of incels.

The problem is looks right, so the solution is to make men better looking. you know how even 5/10 beckies can easily ascend to a 7 with makeup? why then should we not use the same tactic? It stands to reason that if you observe something, and it works, you should adapt that which you have observed.

We need to start a movement propagating the use of makeup for men, makeup-acceptance. They're already doing this in korea to some extent. If we can make this movement go mainstream, the results will be radical, a proverbial balancing of the dating market scale. Not saying everyone can be helped by this but i do think males who are 4 and above can easily ascend with this revolutionary movement.

We will begin to subtly promote the campaign on reddit, the politically correct and tolerant stronghold of the internet, where it will likely gain traction, then we strive towards increasingly mainstream platforms.

Let the revolution begin.
9AA8CC3B 59B6 4362 AF29 985217D9E93D

JoinedOct 14, 2020Posts4Online7h 5m

Pharaohmaxxing

give me a time machine so i can go back to middle school and experience young love. that's the solution

If your only problem is acne, you can use makeup to cover it up. Sadly, that's not the case for everyone here.

Did you think about this before you typed, OP?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

NEVER BEGAN FOR OPCELS.

NEVER BEGAN FOR OPCELS.

The OP is like the father of the thread and thread is his daughter. The first reply is the one which breaks the daughter's ( thread's ) hymen.
In hindsight, the OP is the biggest cuck because he made a thread just so it could be deflowered by another user. Such is life.

that's why i said for 4s and above, those who have recessed jaws are below 4, for baldcels, finasteride, otherwise they automatically end up in the sub 4 bracket.

This.

There's only so much you can do to looksmax if you're 3-4/10.

The fact that you only went as low as a 5/10 for your example in your post is a blackpill in itself.

that's why i said for 4s and above, those who have recessed jaws are below 4, for baldcels, finasteride, otherwise they automatically end up in the sub 4 bracket.
there's no makeup for having a sub-average height and/or having a sub-average facial bone structure

On what planet is there makeup that's able to make me grow from 5'3" to 6'7"???

No makeup for your shit frame and deformed bones theory. The only solutions for ALL incels is to rope in unison while humming the halo menu music together

bf63843a9425a6a00a2017ee7ea03192.jpg

lol like this?
emofag theory

So stick rubber on your jaw ala Spock ears to fool foids?

You would have the right idea but the problem is no one except incels would care about pushing this forward and you'd be mocked for trying this.
Many people would also jump on the anti-PC bandwagon temporarily just to shit on you.

A better option is to ldar.

The only solutions for ALL incels is to rope in unison while humming the halo menu music together
Stop trying to get people here to rope.

The cost for heightener is...
too high.

exactly, women are much more obsessed with various genetic cues than men are. You can't fool their "personality detectors" with make up.

switch makeup-acceptance with surgery-acceptance for males and this post makes much more sense. and ye the problem with surgerymaxxing is you need a decent base to begin with. for example decent height, good midface ratios, decent forward growth etc. only some incels can ascend with surgery, some truecels are doomed forever.

You would have the right idea but the problem is no one except incels would care about pushing this forward and you'd be mocked for trying this.
Many people would also jump on the anti-PC bandwagon temporarily just to shit on you.

A better option is to ldar.

Stop trying to get people here to rope.

I’m being satirical, the only solution for incels is for our dna to be wiped off the planet which is the basis for my solution proposal

makeup can cover your skin but not bones

makeup makes you look "prettier" which benefits foids. for males it's probably detrimental and detracts from rugged qualities. If you have horrible skin it's probably more to do with diet than genetics anyway, since the western diet is full of stupid additives that make everybody look 5 years older. megaload vegetables if you want better skin. may also help burn body fat from the face. it won't give you a sharp chiseled bone structure if you don't already have the baseline genetic qualities though. worth doing anyway because it can improve mental health to add shitloads of fiber into your diet.

I’m being satirical, the only solution for incels is for our dna to be wiped off the planet which is the basis for my solution proposal
I'd rather that happen naturallly over a lifetime since none of us are reproducing anyway and our genes will die with us when we pass away.

I'd rather that happen naturallly over a lifetime since none of us are reproducing anyway and our genes will die with us when we pass away.
Fair enough, I just want to end future incel generation suffering. But a thought that chills me to the bone is that incels will always exist. Standards will just keep increasing and Darwin’s theory will be quite evident but in 100 years gigachad may just be a normie and the heightpill will have evolved into anyone 7’0 or less is genetic trash. Foids are Born with a hole in their hearts that no mans character, skills or talents can fill. Looks are life.

Fair enough, I just want to end future incel generation suffering. But a thought that chills me to the bone is that incels will always exist. Standards will just keep increasing and Darwin’s theory will be quite evident but in 100 years gigachad may just be a normie and the heightpill will have evolved into anyone 7’0 or less is genetic trash. Foids are Born with a hole in their hearts that no mans character, skills or talents can fill. Looks are life.
I understand. I just sometimes have a tough time differentiating between people that really want to end incel's suffering versus people that just want to kill off low status males because they make a lot of the same arguments sometimes at least initially. I of course don't want to validate the latter because those are the kind of people that often revel in the current way low status unattractive males are treated and it disgusts me.

Unfortunately because of women's insistence on largely wanting nothing to do with nonchad males that are ethnic, framelets and non-NT and because of increased immigration from ethnic countries to make up for falling birth rates and produce enough people to pay into social safety nets, the modern elevated rates of inceldom imo aren't going away anytime soon.
Factor in the increased rates of autism among males in the recent decades and continued mix messaging and contradictory ideas put forth by groups trying to use males for their own benefit and you can see that the future will be no less confusing and disorienting for low status unattractive males as the past was.

A lot of the blame should go to the people that still insist on having sons to further their genetic legacy in a world hostile to nonchad males. Everyone can see how anti male the world has been if they take just a few hours studying this so there is really no excuse to continue to create future generations of males that suffer unless you are a psychopath and egomaniac which a lot of people that insist on still having children to flex on others about 'muh genes' probably are.

terrible idea.

first off, the problem is primarily female hypergamy, not looks. even if women didn't have makeup, the dating market would still be rigged against men due to the 80/20 rule. men and women both primarily care about looks but foids cant be incel.

secondly, makeup will not be nearly as effective on men. makeup can make women look more youthful, which is attractive to men. the things which are attractive to women (e.g. jawline, hunter eyes etc) are genetic and cannot be fixed without surgery. makeup would be good for covering acne but that's it.

@knajjd this right here

Here's a good example of how makeup could benefit men
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzYkUmk0PWw

Basically this low tier normie ethnic guy had no success with women, but after he started wearing makeup he was suddenly slaying. Imagine all men having access to that power.

I'll rather die before wearing makeup like a fag
Here's a good example of how makeup could benefit men
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzYkUmk0PWw

Basically this low tier normie ethnic guy had no success with women, but after he started wearing makeup he was suddenly slaying. Imagine all men having access to that power.

How do you know he's slaying lmao, this guy is a literal tranny, slaying his balls with a scalpel maybe

I'll rather die before wearing makeup like a fag

How do you know he's slaying lmao, this guy is a literal tranny, slaying his balls with a scalpel maybe
he said so himself. from low tier normie to prettyboy slayer, just like that. that's the power of makeup.