Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The incel social experience

NonNTsubhuman

NonNTsubhuman

Its only Rap3 if ur sub8
★★★★
We live in a different reality compared to other humans. We experience the worst of humanity every time we interact with people in general and especially the holes.

I was talking to a chad boyo I play computer games with and he was talking about going out to town and how all the whores were out there to impress him and give him complements and how they got even more crazy and unhinged when he showed the whores that he was engaged....

Ive obviously seen this but haven't really reflected how this changes our behavior.

We will obviously never experience that, instead we experience the polar opposite, we experience the worst side of the holes, their arrogant narcy and hateful sides.

I remember being stuck at work with a hole doing a task for an entire day. She didnt say a single word or try to up the mood since we were both stuck with this boring ass task.
She just acted bitchy for no reason.

Then I ran in to this same woman another time when she was working with a chad and she was a completely different person, she was talkative, funny, and just generally a good person " for chad only ofc".

Sad part is I kinda know this chad and ive worked with him before and he is a nice person.
This bitch made some jokes on my expense when I arrived, and he joined in on her joke that basically pictured me as a retard:feelsree:

Like why even try to socialize when ur just going to experience the absolute worst sides of humanity.
Stay inside and LDAR boyos, its fkn over.

TLDR: if ur sub5 or autistic, expect everyone to treat you like absolute human waste and basically its fkn over

TLDR: if ur sub5 or autistic, expect everyone to treat you like absolute human waste and basically its fkn over
Facts boyo it takes mental strength to survive as a sub 5