Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The "incel sees model, says shes ugly because of big nose" high standards myth is actually done by women themselves.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
All the "women are subjected to high standards of beauty" is something caused by women themselves. I knew several girls that lots and lots of guys lusted after, meanwhile girls were roasting them and nitpicking flaws in them guys didnt even think about or see. Girls roast each other looks all the times from my experience

WOMEN are actually the ones enforcing high standards for women, not men. Then they blame incels for it lmao.

Women assume men see women the way women see men. They assume that men have as high of standards, and will refuse to date a woman based solely on one trait, such as height, breast size, nose size, etc. In reality this is the case for chads, as women don't consider sub-chads real men anyway.

All the "women are subjected to high standards of beauty" is something caused by women themselves. I knew several girls that lots and lots of guys lusted after, meanwhile girls were roasting them and nitpicking flaws in them guys didnt even think about or see. Girls roast each other looks all the times from my experience

WOMEN are actually the ones enforcing high standards for women, not men. Then they blame incels for it lmao.
when a female is being bullied, its almost ALWAYS by another female.

Legit.

Women are also obsessed about things that no guy cares about, such as shoes and clothing.

Yep, women and gays (as gays run the fashion industry). Also women practice "slut-shaming" and "fat-shaming" all the time. Their entire worldview is about competing with each other for Chad, and thus nobody is more "misogynistic" than other women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back