Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Incel Scale - it's important!

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
I'm tired of this community grouping all incels together. There are different levels and each level has its own associated symptoms, issues, causes, copes, and characteristics. It's important we distinguish.

vg2xneP.jpg

Lol according to your chart I'm at both extremes then. It's flawed.

Distinguishments like this inevitably lead to elitism and conflict

I'm a standard incel with the exception that I don't ask for dates anymore.

FeminismsCancer said:

Horses dont count retard

I'm a truecel according to your scale

No job, no friends, I'm trash

Guess I'm a truecell

Maybe because I never asked a girl out Idk.

Your scale needs adjustments

Confirmed pure truecel. Fuaaark.

I guess I’m the guy on the right but remember that this is INCELS.ME. By that scale, a friend zoned beta who fucked a girl once is a fakecel. This is like colorism, we’re all incels and regarded as such by society.

I've been the truest of truecels since day one.

That premium incel is ugly as hell no way that guy would be getting dates. I look better than that and can't get any dates

I guess I'm a pure truecel after all.

I look like a fakecel normielite yet am really a pure truecel.

Fakecel normielight crew

I went from premium incel, to standard and now truecel for the past 12 years and counting, but not pure as I still try dating sites/apps in vain.

rotting-alone said:
I'm tired of this community grouping all incels together. There are different levels and each level has its own associated symptoms, issues, causes, copes, and characteristics. It's important we distinguish.

vg2xneP.jpg

Level 3 cels get in here!

Normie lifestyle with truecel face.

FeminismsCancer said:

How the fuck is that possible? Can you explain your situation?

I don't understand how you can BOTH be a man who has female friends and a job but is a socially isolated basement dweller.

blackpill_incel said:
Level 3 cels get in here!

I'm here with you, friend.

5'11, NEET, Girls kissed: 0, Sex encounters: 0, Girlfriends: 0

Facade said:
Maybe because I never asked a girl out Idk.
Your scale needs adjustments

Care to explain what's wrong with it? And how I can fix it?

I am the first one just covered in more hair and dried cum. its pretty accurate tho

Eat shit and log off incels.is.

level 0 is trash to women

it's all the same shit

Did you make this yourself? It is pretty nice. Good job. But I must say Inceldom has nothing to do with friends or finding a job. It has to do with looks and maybe mental illness.

Does anyone know the robot test?
iyFWL4p.png

https://arfer.net/games/robot-test/

We need something like it. An Incel test. You get a higher score if you are uglier. For example, If you have a recessed chin you get a certain amount of points, if you are under 180 cm you get certain amount of points. If you are under 175 cm you get more points, under 170 cm you get even more points, if you have a negative canthal tilt you get points and so on. The more points you have the more Incel you are.
Anyone wants to do it? would be fun.

I got 50 aka robot.

DankIncel said:
Does anyone know the robot test?
iyFWL4p.png

https://arfer.net/games/robot-test/

Wizard apprentice. There's an item about having a decent phone that carries as many points as some normie stuff like having kissed romantically.

Martialartscel said:
Wizard apprentice. There's an item about having a decent phone that carries as many points as some normie stuff like having kissed romantically.

I scored a Wizard. But the thign is I was born to an upper/middle class family. Which made my result higher than it actually is. In reality I am a law tier Wizard or a grand Wizard.

I don't deserve to be here but im too altruistic to leave

****mods don't ban me plox

>tfw you are a fakecel normielite

rotting-alone said:
How the fuck is that possible? Can you explain your situation?

I don't understand how you can BOTH be a man who has female friends and a job but is a socially isolated basement dweller.

I'm here with you, friend.

I had some past lucky breaks so very far from a slayer as I resorted to mail order brides and sex tourism but I've been a basement dweller since 2003.
I couldn't adapt to the corporate world. I'm totally socially inept.
My looks are short, bald, old and ugly.

Standard Incel cause I tried getting dates and got rejected + I have an active social life.

Dude on the far right can legit ascend with a canthoplasty and rhino.

A pure truecel for me then. Should I be proud?

Martialartscel said:

Holy shit this is accurate. How ? 

I got 89. I'm very borderline

I'm a robot as well.

DankIncel said:
Did you make this yourself? It is pretty nice. Good job. But I must say Inceldom has nothing to do with friends or finding a job. It has to do with looks and maybe mental illness.

Thanks, I made it myself.

I do agree with you about inceldom being about looks...but I've done extensive research on the incel community having been a truecel for years and I've made some conclusions. INCELDOM does indeed tie in to jobs, career, etc.

So it's about looks, but it's more than that. It's about YOU'RE OVERALL PLACE IN SOCIETY.

PROOF:
How many incels here have high-tier jobs? A very small amount. The vast majority of incels I studied have deadbeat jobs like night security or shelving-clerk at a grocery store or some other bullshit. Cashier, tow-truck driver, warehousing, etc.

rotting-alone said:
Thanks, I made it myself.

I do agree with you about inceldom being about looks...but I've done extensive research on the incel community having been a truecel for years and I've made some conclusions. INCELDOM does indeed tie in to jobs, career, etc.

So it's about looks, but it's more than that. It's about YOU'RE OVERALL PLACE IN SOCIETY.

PROOF:
How many incels here have high-tier jobs? A very small amount. The vast majority of incels I studied have deadbeat jobs like night security or shelving-clerk at a grocery store or some other bullshit. Cashier, tow-truck driver, warehousing, etc.

No the lack of a job wouldn't confine you to Inceldom. Chad could be an in debt homeless low iq failure and still get Femoids wanting to choke on his dick.

According to this scale, I am a Level 2 "Standard" Incel... on my way to becoming level 3.

Truecel with a job.

seems like im a mix between standard and premium incel

Standard incel and pure truecel should change places. You can't be truecel if you never leave your house and try. That makes you pure volcel.

vg2xneP.jpg
I'm level 2 but feel like level 3:feelscry:

Near close to being premium incel but not close enough.