Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The incel rebellion has begun

Lusitano Stallion

Lusitano Stallion

the meaning of life is to breed
★★

what part of this is a incel attack?

IT'S NOT JUST STARTING. IT BEGAN WITH SAINT ELLIOT RODGER, WE'RE IN THE LATER STAGES OF THE INCEL REBELLION

PROPHET ALEK MINASSIAN (PBUH) ALSO PLAYED A KEY ROLE IN FORMING THE PUBLIC IDEA OF AN INCEL

PEEP THE VIBES FOR MORE INCEL REBELLION MUSIC

Last edited:
Do you think a chad would shoot up a university??

I dont know much about this since i just Saw it on the news but i can bet it was an Ugly or bullied kid that did it.

Last edited:
This shooting had nothing to do with inceldom, GrAY. The shooter was some pretty boy 6'4 cunt who was just mentally ill

This shooting had nothing to do with inceldom, GrAY. The shooter was some pretty boy 6'4 cunt who was just mentally ill
Mental illness leads to inceldom. Many incels are incels because of Aspergers.

Then I hope he at least killed mostly foids

no matter how many foids incels kill, women never get scared enough to have sex with incels. :cryfeels:

cels when they read a news article about some random shooting at a school that otherwise has nothing to do with inceldom:

the incelvolution is starting!