Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The incel paradox

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
Statism is strong in this community. Not surprise why we go nohwhere and discussions edge in redudancy until the point to fall in redpills (darktriad), bad taste memes(JBA, JBB or JBC) or bluepills ("mentalcels exist", "NT affects")

The paradox is: criticism jews for causing inceldom in one hand and dropping society(that is fine as long it isn't with State's money) but ironically defending NEETing and giving power to jews in another. And NEETing is based as long it doesn't leech from the State (via Goverment's netbux or public workers relatives).

The pattern is clear. The bigger the State it is the higher inceldom rates will be in a country.

Last edited:
Who cares if NEETing leaches from betabuxx cucks ?
Most NEET are living a miserable life. I'd rather have a job, actual income to spend not eating dry pasta and canned peas and a normie or chad life.
Plus, this forum is mainly a cope with a few blackpills. It's a way to decompress and socialize, a thing which truecels cannot do outside...
I don't think inceldom is because of the jews. I think it's just foids nature let loose with bad luck because of genes and overexposure of Chads and "better" men. It's also foids rights that make them less dependent on a man for basic needs.
And whether they are jews or not, people are running the circus and keeping the lights on.

Last edited:
black mage fallacy