Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The INCEL Paradox: "Self-identification" as an incel is not typical of incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 40627
  • Start date
Deleted member 40627

Deleted member 40627

Self-banned
-
Being able to identify yourself as an incel requires (to some degree) the ability to recognize the Blackpill as truth. Recognizing the Blackpill as truth requires (to some degree) the ability to become self-aware about your position in an invisible and rarely discussed sexual hierarchy. In order to fully understand this outsider concept requires a personality type that is Machiavellian and unemotional about topics that people frequently get emotional about. It doesn't necessarily attract individuals who are actually incels to the forum and why there are so many volcel, fakecel and MGTOW types hanging about in incel forums.

40627.jpg

I identify as an incel. The problem is most of humanity are retards who have no common sense or self awareness so they live in delusion.
This is exactly what I'm talking about

Wait so where is the paradox exactly?:feelsjuice:

So you agree with me?
No, you obviously think you are some dark triad prince who has "unlocked the troof" of reality. You shouldn't be here if your major reason to be here is because it's "based" or "cool"

Shut the fuck up you absolute lobotomite. What a joke. Get a grip on reality, stop saying ":blackpill:" during a serious conversation just because your two braincells can't ever send signals to eachother to form a response. Honestly pathetic. Oh guys look at me I'm so funny :blackpill:! It's so funny and quirky right guys?
lmfao exactly the behavior i expected
:blackpill:

Fuck you. You useless piece of shit. You absolute waste of space and air. You uneducated, ignorant, idiotic dumb swine, you’re an absolute embarrassment to humanity and all life as a whole

Fuck you. You useless piece of shit. You absolute waste of space and air. You uneducated, ignorant, idiotic dumb swine, you’re an absolute embarrassment to humanity and all life as a whole.
:cryfeels:

You're right. Which is why i see nothing wrong with murdering people like you. Maybe you should be doused in gasoline and set on fire
:feelsdevil:

The magnitude of your failure just now is so indescribably massive that one hundred years into the future your name will be used as moniker of evil for heretics. Even if all of humanity put together their collective intelligence there is no conceivable way they could have thought up a way to fuck up on the unimaginable scale you just did.
brutal brolypilled :feelsohh:

Fuck you. You useless piece of shit. You absolute waste of space and air. You uneducated, ignorant, idiotic dumb swine, you’re an absolute embarrassment to humanity and all life as a whole.
You're right. Which is why i see nothing wrong with murdering people like you. Maybe you should be doused in gasoline and set on fire