Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incel movement will be validated by historians, our views and concerns are 100% legitimate

Blancmange

Blancmange

Officer
★★
When future historians and anthropologists look back in 100 years they will point to us as being canaries in the coalmine - the signalers of something that has gone totally awry in society.

(meanwhile Normies, females, the average inceltears supporter.. all think the variables are the same but they are f**king wrong, lol. Every single incel here has tried being conventionally 'nice' to attract females - that's the first thing we all tried, we weren't born misogynists. And this is only one detail of many others)

Anyone with a brain who has been observing what is going on in the world can see what's been happening.... Human sexual selection has never been so capitalistic as it is right now in modern human society...
I'm not saying that we will be remembered in a positive way, just that the incel movement will be seen in the future as the first signs of a backlash or rebellion against a massive unsustainable gender imbalance.
Some normie journalists & media personalities have already tried to see the incel movement as something inevitable in the times we live in & a growing force other than just resorting to kneejerk platitudes such as 'toxic misogynists', they are the intelligent ones, most others are blind.

Last edited:
Historians will be majority foids in the future.

Not likely. The people that write history are the elites in control.

They indoctrinate us in school. Feed us their version of history as it were the truth. Most people go through life without ever questioning this. The future generations will be the same.

Historians will be majority foids in the future.

Doesn't matter because the best historians will be male just like in any other profession. And no one gives a shit if you're not at the top

We are the blacks of the American deep south before the civil rights movement.
But we can never have a Rosa Parks, because we face men's issues that will never effect a woman.
It may be selfish, but I care little if the future will be brighter. I just want to feel something other than crippling loneliness for a single moment.

But your assumption resides on us surviving the technological development. Something so uncertain that it was included in the drake equation.

We may simply end, rather than reaching equality?!

21st century gender issues and imbalance will be a major study for future anthropologists, because there's no way that it's going to end in anything but disaster - with dire long lasting social ramifications.

I believe the sexual revolution is now over, it has failed.

Very high IQ

I’ve often thought that the incel movement - and the greater men’s rights movement in general - will be remembered as being on the right side of history. Historians will look back on us as being the small minority who spoke out against evil. We are far ahead of our time.

History is written by the winners, there is no right side of it beyond that .

Cope.

Since we aren't reproducing, we won't contribute to any future population. Historians will be the descendants of present day chads and stacys. They aren't going to care, anymore than you care about some schlub who died in WW1 or WW2.

Cope.

Since we aren't reproducing, we won't contribute to any future population. Historians will be the descendants of present day chads and stacys. They aren't going to care, anymore than you care about some schlub who died in WW1 or WW2.

WW1 & WW2 are massive blips in human history, those events changed everything, my main point being that the study of history never tries to gloss or sugarcoat the past, I don't think that future historians will see our future as being the utopia that feminists want or the continuation of the status quo that normies want. The next 100 years will be a dark time in human history

I would agree in principle and this has generally been my view, but on the other hand, look at what has happened in Japan. Many guys are so desperate for affection they are marrying their pillows and VR waifus. We have had Japancels online talking about how ridiculously impossible Japanese foid standards are.

Yet when you look at the media coverage of the sexlessness in Japan, they primarily blame men for "not growing up" or "withdrawing from society."

I hope this is what happens because our concerns are 100% legitimate and they are leading to the implosion of western civilization. But never underestimate society's ability to contort itself into lies just so that women can continue to remain blameless angels no matter what happens.

Cope. We will be demonized like Hitler was.

Not likely. The people that write history are the elites in control.

They indoctrinate us in school. Feed us their version of history as it were the truth. Most people go through life without ever questioning this. The future generations will be the same.

there will be no historians in the nuclear wasteland

Historians are going to be really confused what happened during the 21st century... so the twin towers fell, then we had computers that fit in peoples pockets, then everyone thought the world was going to end? Then everyone fell in love with a monkey? Virgin men formed their own secret societies? A guy with fake hair became president because he promised to build a wall? The stock market did what?

The 21st-century might just be a write off, like we just don't talk about that part of history, it's too complicated and weird.

History is written by the winners of war, and that won't be us.

History is written by the winners of war, and that won't be us.
War determines who is left not who is right.

Heard that quote a while ago. Stuck with me.

Historians are going to be really confused what happened during the 21st century... so the twin towers fell, then we had computers that fit in peoples pockets, then everyone thought the world was going to end? Then everyone fell in love with a monkey? Virgin men formed their own secret societies? A guy with fake hair became president because he promised to build a wall? The stock market did what?

The 21st-century might just be a write off, like we just don't talk about that part of history, it's too complicated and weird.

Lol. Yes the Jews have done well keeping everyone guessing.

Cope.

Not exactly how evolution works, I've tried explaining this before to nothing but def ears, but there will always be variation within our species regardless of sexual selection. And so there will always be unsuitable genetics, we exist as part of evolution, not in spite of it.

This is all still assuming we survive. As I said, survival of a technologically advanced species is not certain. We may well be ignored till the end.

When future historians and anthropologists look back in 100 years they will point to us as being canaries in the coalmine - the signalers of something that has gone totally awry in society.

(meanwhile Normies, females, the average inceltears supporter.. all think the variables are the same but they are f**king wrong, lol. Every single incel here has tried being conventionally 'nice' to attract females - that's the first thing we all tried, we weren't born misogynists. And this is only one detail of many others)

Anyone with a brain who has been observing what is going on in the world can see what's been happening.... Human sexual selection has never been so capitalistic as it is right now in modern human society...
I'm not saying that we will be remembered in a positive way, just that the incel movement will be seen in the future as the first signs of a backlash or rebellion against a massive unsustainable gender imbalance.
Some normie journalists & media personalities have already tried to see the incel movement as something inevitable in the times we live in & a growing force other than just resorting to kneejerk platitudes such as 'toxic misogynists', they are the intelligent ones, most others are blind.

Agreed.

It won't be anyone from the western world as we know it today writing history. It will be some yet unknown patriarchal civilization or possibly China writing about America after it regressed into the dust. They will be looking back on us as we look back at Rome.