Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "The incel movement scares mee"

X

Xx_kyle_uzumaki_xX

Greycel
Love it when foids and a bunch of other cucks try to portray incels as ticking rage time bombs who will eventually crawl out of their basements like wild animals and massacre everyone or something, all while entering complete stranger Chad's car or house to fuck him after five minutes of talking to him at a sketchy bar

I'd rather be seen as a ticking time bomb than not seen at all. We should never complain about living rent free.

The funniest thing is that foids can do something about it but choose not to. They are that firm in their chad chasing

The funniest thing is that foids can do something about it but choose not to. They are that firm in their chad chasing

What are talking about, all you have to do is to just take a shower, be more sociable, change your outlook on life and be less misogynistic !!! :feelsokman:

I'd rather be seen as a ticking time bomb than not seen at all. We should never complain about living rent free.
This. We should be glad normies are finally noticing us:feelshehe:

I am a menace to society :feelsLSD:

They are scared of something they contributed create, how ironic

Movement??? If rotting in our basements is a movement i guess anything can be called a movement

Lol how about those idiot women worry about the people actually hurting them. Everybody seems to be get forget frat boys exist.

Nigger, go back to IT.

Any "incel" who calls it "a movement" - is a fatass fakecel disgusting faggot.

We don't wake up one morning and say, "you know what - I think I'll be an incel, and never get laid or kissed!".

There is no "incel movement" - refer to it as the incel ideology.

So basically being denied sex by woman means youre a danger to society. JFL

I enjoy being feared

Nigger, go back to IT.

Any "incel" who calls it "a movement" - is a fatass fakecel disgusting faggot.

We don't wake up one morning and say, "you know what - I think I'll be an incel, and never get laid or kissed!".

There is no "incel movement" - refer to it as the incel ideology.
The title is in quotation marks for a reason.

Movement??? If rotting in our basements is a movement i guess anything can be called a movement
Well the media does like to turn anything in to a threat. It's quite funny to watch though

This. We should be glad normies are finally noticing us:feelshehe:
Hardly any are. I speak to Normies from time to time due to..well..Life, and in most corners of soyciety they have no idea what an "Incel" or that they have websites. Only a few SJW faggots who make it their mission to do fucking Book Reports for small media notice.

They do know the names of ER and Minassian but many times they don't even associated it properly with growing and significant portion males now days. And in many cases...those men don't even know they are actually Incels yet.

And THAT is what's scary. Not what OP said.

Love it when foids and a bunch of other cucks try to portray incels as ticking rage time bombs who will eventually crawl out of their basements like wild animals and massacre everyone or something, all while entering complete stranger Chad's car or house to fuck him after five minutes of talking to him at a sketchy bar
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

all while entering complete stranger Chad's car or house to fuck him after five minutes of talking to him at a sketchy bar

Foids have the same personalities as the males they covet.

Foids have the same personalities as the males they covet.
Apart from the basic stuff I don't really think they do have a personality they define themselves by the Chads they pick as the hollow beings they are