Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The Incel Mafia - Operation r/FemcelTears

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★
Obviously "femcel" does not exist however

Considering these foids don't use the term incel correctly, we could fight back by using "femcel" as an insult and make it as popular as calling someone an SJW feminist. We could post the bitter women from IT, Women complaining about men, etc. I am IP banned from Reddit for now so I can't make new accounts, so if anyone here wants to make it go ahead.

The subreddit would get banned instantly

double standards speed record if you make a reddit called r/femceltears

Is gonna last for 2 seconds

Obviously "femcel" does not exist however

Considering these foids don't use the term incel correctly, we could fight back by using "femcel" as an insult and make it as popular as calling someone an SJW feminist. We could post the bitter women from IT, Women complaining about men, etc. I am IP banned from Reddit for now so I can't make new accounts, so if anyone here wants to make it go ahead.
as someone who has been banned from reddit more times than i can count, i don't think they IP ban. they do, however look at cookies. you have to clearly cookies on every single device that has used reddit in the past before attempting to make a new account. if you ever login with a banned account and then a normal account, your new account will also get banned.

sub would get mass reported and took down by 3 days lol

Femcels doesnt exists, Betabuxxers and even chads dumpsterdvive Kek

as someone who has been banned from reddit more times than i can count, i don't think they IP ban. they do, however look at cookies. you have to clearly cookies on every single device that has used reddit in the past before attempting to make a new account. if you ever login with a banned account and then a normal account, your new account will also get banned.
How do I disable cookies

definition of femcel: foid who can't fuck Chad

so call foids femcels bc they're too ugly and insufferable for Chad

could be fun