Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incel killer

B

buci2003

Recruit
★★
Brandon Clark, The Bianca Devins Case

A true hero. This fate should await every fucking e-girl. Imagine a world where men have so little value that a good looking guy is a fucking incel just because he is balding.

Also, people are so against incel ideology just because a small minority of us couldnt take the pain and humiliation any longer and commited a murder, while the vast majority of us are roping. Where is the attention then?

Saint Brandon.

I dunno about that but everytime someone is a piece shit is because trying to get advantage or trying to to climb the social status to get pussy.

Bianca was another Cluster B personality disordered piece of shit.

She got exactly what she deserved, as when you actually sit down and read her own words she admits to this guy’s face she intentionally set out to hurt him and other guys.

Garbage like her doesn’t belong on this planet breathing the same air with the rest of us.

Good riddance to this whore I say.

That doesn’t mean I think all women should share her fate.

No.

Most of the women that hurt guys like us and who hurt even the Chads that they will date and fuck and eventually cheat on them end up hurting these Chads because they are fucking stupid and selfish and sure even a bit or more narcissistic but all of those negative qualities believe it or not, don’t necessarily make them malicious like Bianca Devins and also Jodi Arias types.

IMG 4886

Bianca was another Cluster B personality disordered piece of shit.

She got exactly what she deserved, as when you actually sit down and read her own words she admits to this guy’s face she intentionally set out to hurt him and other guys.

Garbage like her doesn’t belong on this planet breathing the same air with the rest of us.

Good riddance to this whore I say.

That doesn’t mean I think all women should share her fate.

No.

Most of the women that hurt guys like us and who hurt even the Chads that they will date and fuck and eventually cheat on them end up hurting these Chads because they are fucking stupid and selfish and sure even a bit or more narcissistic but all of those negative qualities believe it or not, don’t necessarily make them malicious like Bianca Devins and also Jodi Arias types.

Indeed. For that reason alone she got exactly what she deserved. Egirls that intentionally lead on and hurt males deserve to die in the most horrific ways imaginable (in Minecraft). Their existence is a net negative.

The fault of Western Foids, they only date Chads, don't give ugly shy dudes a chance, and thus this happens, Rot in Hell Bianca. :feelsdevil:

She looked vile.