Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incel killer you probably never heard of: Marcel Hesse

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
inb4 Hipster

There was a kid in Germany who caused quite an outrage a few years ago: Marcel Hesse. He was an unseccesful, unpopular kid who played CS all day long and practiced with a katana in his garden. He was almost completely dead inside and has zero personality.

He wanted to become a soldier but the Bundeswehr rejected him due to height, frame and mental health. Eventually he snapped, he stabbed his baby Chad neighbor "Jaden" with a kitchen knife and fled the scene. He hid in the apartment of a computer geek friend, he killed that one, too and was roaming the streets afterwards, trying to escape police and local Hells Angels gang members; Jaden's step dasd was a gang member. The people in his town were terrified and all schools closed until he was caught.

Also he tried to burn something down in an ally way. He was caught, confessed all his crimes without any remorse and will probably get 15 years in prison but he might eventually go into a mental clinic.

Marcel Hesse (left) and his neighbor Jaden (right)
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

EDIT: his neighbor's name was Jaden, not Jason + info about Hells Angels

He's NOT a hERo if he only killed a male kid. Period.

I just remeber how all the girls cried because he was such a "pretty" kid and didnt deserved this. If it would be an ugly ethnic syrian kid than nobody would care that much. Fucking femoids. Was so mad when i readt hese comments.

Allblueeeee said:
I just remeber how all the girls cried because he was such a "pretty" kid and didnt deserved this. If it would be an ugly ethnic syrian kid than nobody would care that much. Fucking femoids. Was so mad when i readt hese comments.

Ikr. Even the Hells Angels went balisitc because of Jaden. The media went crazy.

I was live in his threads when it was happening. Fun times.

6TnM9h.jpg

6zjGMk.jpg

7jVf9P.jpg

Aw dude you still got the pics! Such nostalgia

Suicel said:
I was live in his threads when it was happening. Fun times.

6TnM9h.jpg

6zjGMk.jpg

7jVf9P.jpg

I still dunno why he didnt post more brutal pics.. myb he did but nobody has them or it just got deleted very fast

The pics u posted were spead everywhere(fb, whatsaap etc)

iblamemyself said:
Ikr. Even the Hells Angels went balisitc because of Jaden. The media went crazy.

Yea but his non biological father was a member in hells angels herne. Thats why they also went crazy

Allblueeeee said:
Yea but his non biological father was a member in hells angels herne. Thats why they also went crazy

Ah ok, I forgot about the details, fixed it in original post.

That's just fucked up. I can sympathize with men who just go insane and started killing but to kill a child premeditated is sickening.

cf03a2_33e5fd213be740da814e68ab4094d921~mv2.jpg

hesse-800x450.jpg

Doesn't look that bad tbh, I guess he's not NT

not_here_4_points said:
That's just fucked up. I can sympathize with men who just go insane and started killing but to kill a child premeditated is sickening.

It wasn't premeditated. He later said in interviews he was going to kill whoever would open the door when he rang the neighbours' doorbell.

Allblueeeee said:

How do you know they wouldn't care about the ethnic kid?

HERO. Helping incels selflessly

And yet society is still too retarded to find and study the root cause of why he did what he did. Being alienated and rejected by mainstream society in the first place. Its hard to feel bad for normies when killers like this are made because it really is their fault.

[quote="6']

hesse-800x450.jpg

[/quote]

Looks so much better in these pics.

Pure mentalcel case here.

No femoid kills = fail.

Should have grown out his hair sooner.

Marcel was incel but I think it was not his main motivation for killing. I think his mind was fucked from family and school and the rejection from the military was too much for this clueless young man.

"HES A MONSTER!!!" I bet you if he just got some help for a year or two he'd be normal!

[quote="6']

hesse-800x450.jpg

[/quote]

Height and framecel. If he had been +6' without glasses, he would slay. This is proof for how height is vital.

Allblueeeee said:
I still dunno why he didnt post more brutal pics.. myb he did but nobody has them or it just got deleted very fast

The pics u posted were spead everywhere(fb, whatsaap etc)

absolutely disgusting.

What a waste of a good slice of pizza.

Getlooksordie said:
absolutely disgusting.

What a waste of good slice of pizza.

Should've made a face pizza

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o5KLy4Pi0U&t[/video]

Goddamn it why did he have to kill the kid and not some feminazi roastie thots >=(

No incel manifesto + killed a fellow fatcel = NOT a hERo

Are they incel if they are not ugly though?

[quote="6']
your average 4chan user

13527_1.png

13528_2.png

13532_6.png

13536_10.jpg

[/quote]

The 4chan board screenshots are fake. He didnt kill a woman. It was a good old friend that he met in a yugioh tournament i guess

kek enough retard worship, this fucktard killed a kid and you call him an "incel killer" lmfao hes not even incel hes like a normie level of attractiveness. JFL he was a retard.

BlaKdaGGeRz said:
kek enough retard worship, this fucktard killed a kid and you call him an "incel killer" lmfao hes not even incel hes like a normie level of attractiveness. JFL he was a retard.

Why you bully me??

BlaKdaGGeRz said: