Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incel COPER starter pack

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
I posted this on r/starterpacks and got downvoted and a mod later removed it but i know you guys will aprreciate it here

U2wiyF5.jpg

>mentalcel
>just be NT
>get swole bro
>I am satisfied with my incel life
>foids are degenerate so I dont want them

"Height doesn't mean shit bruh"

a-virgin-nigger said:
oh man /r/short is a fucking gold mine of copers

> meme section

You are all such sexist mysoginist pigs

When will you get it through your thick skulls that all you need is CONFIDENCE

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6NRWakjjN8[/video]

Big man tyrone couldn't have said it better

Work on your game and lift brahs

a-virgin-nigger said:

One of the worst.

low quality starter pack

also guy in the bottom left isnt incel anyhow

dr-problematic said:
low quality starter pack
also guy in the bottom left isnt incel anyhow
Make one yourself then.

and that's the point he wasn't incel to begin with but they use him as an example, genius!

add "uses inceltears" to try to feel superior to incels, even he is one

Too be fair, boogies girl got with him before he clouted up, and left him at the peak of relevancy

TRP is cope af.

Terpers belong to two extremes: chads or incels in denial .

The boogie one is pure blackpill. It has everything.
Her being with him only for money, fame and status. (but obvious cuckheads kept denying it "looks dont matter! he has great personality")
He got cucked to oblivion and had to go through divorce (I guess bluepilled never expected that)
Boogie had to be blinded by his emotions to believe she was with him cause of "Love".
Remember guys: BUT MOST OF THEM ARE NOT LIKE THAT!

Alex is getting roasted on a daileeeeee.

"just move to asia"

"being white and tall can minmax for your face being ugly"

soypiller said:
The boogie one is pure blackpill. It has everything.
Her being with him only for money, fame and status. (but obvious cuckheads kept denying it "looks dont matter! he has great personality")
He got cucked to oblivion and had to go through divorce (I guess bluepilled never expected that)
Boogie had to be blinded by his emotions to believe she was with him cause of "Love".
Remember guys: BUT MOST OF THEM ARE NOT LIKE THAT!

He actually earned it and got fake love while chad gets real love just from genetics

That's what he gets for being blue pilled and lowering his guard to femoids who obviously just want his money and fame

"nofap bro you testosterone goes up brah you get gainz bruh you become more manly brah you gonna get girls bro"

The mods at starterpacks are that cucked? What was the justification for it's removal?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
The mods at starterpacks are that cucked? What was the justification for it's removal?
Gotta defend muh white aryan godesses from the sjws and crack down on degeneracy but also at the same time hate on anything incel related cause of the former.

Juxtaposition6 said:
"nofap bro you testosterone goes up brah you get gainz bruh you become more manly brah you gonna get girls bro"