Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The incel community!

PepeTheVirgin

PepeTheVirgin

Greycel
Before i start my first thread, I'm new here so it's nice to meet you all!

Until about 6 months ago i felt lonely, sad and depressed. I still feel this way but a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. There are more people with the same issues and most importantly, the same way of thinking.

I felt like i was a mysoginistic lunatic. I felt like i was the only person that was this angry with the way society works. Before i read about the blackpill i was already blackpilled and it made me feel like i was a cynical monster.

I often watched cringe videos in order to feel better about myself. I always thought "well, at least I'm not like that guy" It was a good cope for a while, but i soon found out that laughing at others in the same condition wasn't gonna fix anything for me.

Then i came across the infamous cuckstar videos and found out about the incel community. I couldn't believe what i was reading here. It was like i was reading my own thoughts.. online. I lurked here for about six months and finally decided to open my account here.

I am super happy that i found a (growing, also very important!) community with like-minded individuals, and I'm hyped to see normies and cucks getting blackpilled at a rapid rate!

Peace out :feelsokman:

PepeTheVirgin

Welcome buddy boyo.

Your username is gold. Welcome OP. :feelskek::feelskek:

peace bro. take ur role:

1. postmaxxing shitposter (get tha 10.000 posts quickly)

2. philosophicla thinker (lots of mental work)

3. polyfunction incel (writes about anything)

4. blackpiller (posts nucelar blackpills)

5. funny poster (posts idiotic stuff, being called low iq is considered an achievement).

gl

Welcome bro, i wish you luck here and patience.:feelsokman:

Welcome home!
peace bro. take ur role:

5. funny poster (posts idiotic stuff, being called low iq is considered an achievement).

gl
6. banned poster (gets banned within weeks of joining)

peace bro. take ur role:

gl
I'm deffo a polyfunctional incel, I'll be writing about lots of different things. And already omw to officer buddyboyo:feelsgah:

i did the same thing with cringe videos just to make myself feel better. now i see that cucktears are doing the exact same thing to us for the same reason.

Welcome home!

6. banned poster (gets banned within weeks of joining)
I'll try not to because this will be my main place to socialize :feelskek::feelsrope:
i did the same thing with cringe videos just to make myself feel better. now i see that cucktears are doing the exact same thing to us for the same reason.
100% almost everyone there is an incel in denial. They just cannot let go of the bluepill even if they already let go of it in their minds.
Welcome bro, i wish you luck here and patience.:feelsokman:
Thank you brother! :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I feel the same way, it´s a great mix between mentally damaged people and people who failed at relationships, I´m one of both so the bond is strong.

Welcome to the incel community!

Don’t forget about your daily dose of :blackpill:. Doctor’s recommendation is 3 times a day. Drink with a cup of COPE.

Welcome. Realize that it's very easy to get jaded and forget that you were once as ignorant as you were -- that's how obvious and explanatory the blackpill becomes: like can't imagining that humanity once thought the earth was flat. The hardest thing I have to do is keep forcing sympathy for people in our situation who are still blue-pilled.

I'm the same as you, I feel myself at home on this forum. Really glad to be among same minded people. To bad we all live in other different countries, otherwise we could have a meetup or something. Would love to play airsoft with fellow incels :).

Welcome. Realize that it's very easy to get jaded and forget that you were once as ignorant as you were -- that's how obvious and explanatory the blackpill becomes: like can't imagining that humanity once thought the earth was flat. The hardest thing I have to do is keep forcing sympathy for people in our situation who are still blue-pilled.
I legitimately believe the earth is flat.

peace bro. take ur role:

gl
loled thx

That pretty much sums up all the active users here kek
Before i start my first thread, I'm new here so it's nice to meet you all!

Until about 6 months ago i felt lonely, sad and depressed. I still feel this way but a giant weight has been lifted off my shoulders. There are more people with the same issues and most importantly, the same way of thinking.

I felt like i was a mysoginistic lunatic. I felt like i was the only person that was this angry with the way society works. Before i read about the blackpill i was already blackpilled and it made me feel like i was a cynical monster.

I often watched cringe videos in order to feel better about myself. I always thought "well, at least I'm not like that guy" It was a good cope for a while, but i soon found out that laughing at others in the same condition wasn't gonna fix anything for me.

Then i came across the infamous cuckstar videos and found out about the incel community. I couldn't believe what i was reading here. It was like i was reading my own thoughts.. online. I lurked here for about six months and finally decided to open my account here.

I am super happy that i found a (growing, also very important!) community with like-minded individuals, and I'm hyped to see normies and cucks getting blackpilled at a rapid rate!

Peace out :feelsokman:

PepeTheVirgin
Welcome! Swallowing the blackpill gives your life a whole new dimension tbh

Last edited:
Welcome to incels.is, OP.

This site will blow your mind with the honesty that goes around on here. It's really that transparent, it will clean away that rose tinted shit of your window to the world.

I felt like i was a mysoginistic lunatic. I felt like i was the only person that was this angry with the way society works.

same here. i've been lurking since the days of r/incels, and only recently i decided to make my own account due to insanely high inhib. nobody else understands it, but honestly its reassuring that there are so many people out there exactly like me who know the truth that normies refuse to see.

It would be cool if we can kick it with whoever lived in our areas.

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: welcome brother :feelsokman:

hey :feelshehe:

try not to do something autistic and get banned like some newfrogs do. :feelsokman:

same but when i absorb this forum i want to diemaxxxx

Thank you all for the warm welcome boyos! :feelsokman:

We dont all have the same point of view you cunt. I really hope you arent another 17 year old, low iq faggot.

It's actually super sad that our community is growing :(
Not like it matters, femoids aren't gonna change.

We dont all have the same point of view you cunt. I really hope you arent another 17 year old, low iq faggot.

We do though. I'm 23. 110IQ (tested)
It's actually super sad that our community is growing :(
Not like it matters, femoids aren't gonna change.
If enough light will be shed on this issue they will have to change.

We do though. I'm 23. 110IQ (tested)
No we really dont. Some people here are antifemale and some of us really just blame our genetics. Some of us are right wing while others are left wing. Some of us think killing is fine while others dont. Some people here are virgins because of their personalities, they are known as mentalcels, but a lot of us is purely because of looks (me, i have a great personality). Good luck not getting banned btw.

much "fun" on this site boyo

brilliant to see more and more people join like this, welcome!

Welcome brother you will be in good company.

Make sure you read the rules over and over again. I still read them sometimes just so I don’t stray from the holy commandments.

The banned thread section is hell my friend. Souls plead for their second chance.

Brutal cringepill