Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The incel commune

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
Perhaps we get some money and buy land in detroit and have our own commune? We'd hangout and eat meals together at those massive tables that kings used to eat. We'd a work at then come home to the inkwell commune. As for some stuff we can do together other than eating.

We share 2 cars
We have our own garden and animals
And everything is owned collectively outside of maybe the tooth or hairbrush

I have a feeling there would be a lot of infighting lol

Maybe it's because I'm a schizoid loner, but I don't like the idea of having to live under the same roof with dozens of other men even if they’re incels like me. I prefer to be alone and do solitary things

Good luck getting these guys to get along. However if maturecels wanted to buy land and let other cels live in their own tiny shed houses that could work.

No thanks.
The People's Garden in the Seattle CHAZ. - iFunny Brazil

No thanks.
The People's Garden in the Seattle CHAZ. - iFunny Brazil's Garden in the Seattle CHAZ. - iFunny Brazil
Their garden was based on no till principles and while their execution was flawed the generic idea was correct. You are supposed to leave out cardboard over the winter so that the grass dies down, but they didn't do that case the needed a garden quickly.

I'm not defending CHAZ / CHOP it was doomed to fail from the start, however the no till principles they used are correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back