Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The incel checklist

towncel

towncel

you're insanely dull if you like this site
> You were bullied and girls supported the bully

> You were seen as someone with low social skills, creepy etc.

> Others always asked others for help, to borrow an eraser etc. but never you

> Girls laughed at you when you walked past them

> You were traumatized more than anyone else

> You had limited/no male friends either

> You're weaker than your peers even tho you workout and they just play football

> You got bad grades in math & physics

> Most of your bullying comes from femoids

> You got passively mocked by people you don't know

> You're quiet compared to others

> You have a history of getting banned from subreddits and alleged rule breaking

> When you try to be extroverted or charismatic you get stared at like you're a horrible human being

> You got into trouble for staring at a femoid even for a second or so and you know she assumed you're a creepy loser because of it

> You're the only one who hates it when someone gets praise or gets their bragging validated and you're the only one who thinks that person doesn't deserve it

Femoids are more active bulliers in general, most bullying towards anyone, not only incels, comes from femoids.

His bullies were STEM Chads.

No.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
Maybe.
Yes.
No.
No.
No.
Yes.
Maybe.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Tl;dr- wasn’t bullied becuz Catholic religion school, but it’s still over.

Why this one?

Horrible professors that only ultra-normies can work around and depression, my high school is extremely demanding (mostly with these 2 subjects) so maybe I am biased on this one
Femoids are more active bulliers in general, most bullying towards anyone, not only incels, comes from femoids.

Mine? Nope, mostly femoids, professors and "passive" bullies who only do it when others are also doing it

Last edited:
Can't relate tbh

Horrible professors that only ultra-normies can work around and depression, my high school is extremely demanding (mostly with these 2 subjects) so maybe I am biased on this one

Mine? Nope, mostly femoids, professors and "passive" bullies who only do it when others are also doing it
Yeah guy I never had issues with math or physics. I liked these classes because alot of normalfags and women were too stupid to understand the concepts. STEM had a lot of incelesque men.

Yeah guy I never had issues with math or physics. I liked these classes because alot of normalfags and women were too stupid to understand the concepts. STEM had a lot of incelesque men.

Math is dominated by femoids in my class, and the pragerU video says it's the same for many or most other schools

Math is dominated by femoids in my class, and the pragerU video says it's the same for many or most other schools
Really? that's odd. I went to college for engineering an there classes were 90% men minimum. The math classes were about 70% men.

I check everything except getting banned from subreddits since i never used reddit in the first place.

> Others always asked others for help, to borrow an eraser etc. but never you

> You're weaker than your peers even tho you workout and they just play football

> You got passively mocked by people you don't know

> You have a history of getting banned from subreddits and alleged rule breaking

> When you try to be extroverted or charismatic you get stared at like you're a horrible human being

> You got into trouble for staring at a femoid even for a second or so and you know she assumed you're a creepy loser because of it

> You're the only one who hates it when someone gets praise or gets their bragging validated and you're the only one who thinks that person doesn't deserve it
Who gave you the right to post my life story here?
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

13/15
Yeah my life is pretty much over

Yeah, some of this def.applies to me.

14/15
Especially 14.
Jesus idk how i made it this far.

> You have a history of getting banned from subreddits and alleged rule breaking - only TheRedPill, which doesn't count

10 / 15. Didn't count being banned from subreddits since I only got banned from the delusional "TRP" subreddit, which is a badge of honor for me.

I was an outsider with two other losers in my class, we werent nerds/incels or something just troubled Kids and the others avoided us.When i think About it, it was a nice time. Felt legit like in a bad scripted movie. But anway 9/15.

Actually a not that good of a checklist, not every ugly person gets bullied

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

But ok, the introverted part isn't fool proof

perfect list

if you're good at math you need to gtfo to reddit

13/15

My bullies were mostly other boys/men, but I barely go outside anymore so who knows. Also, I don't bother posting shit that on Reddit that I know will get me banned.