Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the impotence of not being able to have a girlfriend

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]It's so brutal to think that having a girlfriend for normies (and of course chadlites and chads) is something so normal, that it just happens and for us it's like inventing a time machine, traveling to a parallel dimension or being able to lift 300 tons... It's such a brutal thought... I'm oldcel +35 AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND, NEVER EVER[/UWSL]

[UWSL]:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]It's so brutal to think that having a girlfriend for normies (and of course chadlites and chads) is something so normal, that it just happens and for us it's like inventing a time machine, traveling to a parallel dimension or being able to lift 300 tons... It's such a brutal thought... I'm oldcel +35 AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND, NEVER EVER[/UWSL]

Right. Only tons of money would pay for a fake girlfriend, but they will never buy true love. And more than that, moneymaxxing is now almost impossible

they will never buy true love.
Even if you become a billionaire and provide for a female volcel (landwhale), you will never be loved, bc just like other foids, she only loves and truly desires Chad and sees other men only as providers/slaves

Even if you become a billionaire and provide for a female volcel (landwhale), you will never be loved, bc just like other foids, she only loves and truly desires Chad and sees other men only as providers/slaves

Funny how men built this world, yet we struggle in the dating sphere, when we are the ones who should benefit from it, not women.

i dont need one, i just want sex dude

Not even just gf and shit I literally have no one and every day I get severe panic attacks

Iam 30 y wizard. Never had a girlfriend aswell. Your not alone. Calm down my bro.

Relationships happen naturally for Chads, Chadlites and NT normies. I see young couples often. Do 14-16 y.o. guys 'worked on themselves' for decades?

Relationships happen naturally for Chads, Chadlites and NT normies. I see young couples often. Do 14-16 y.o. guys 'worked on themselves' for decades?
no, of course no. You only have to have normal T levels, be NT and decent high and face, and simply happens...

[UWSL]Being ugly, autistic, mentalcel, inhibited, negative reinforcement prevents it[/UWSL]
Indeed, I remember a very long time ago asking on the internet how to get a girlfriend and simply got laughed at. Like it's not a question you should be asking.

Last edited:
Indeed, I remember a very long time ago asking on the internet how to get a girlfriend and simply got laughed at. Like it's not a question you should be asking.
Just get a girlfriend, bro.

Right. Only tons of money would pay for a fake girlfriend, but they will never buy true love. And more than that, moneymaxxing is now almost impossible
hey you really med?we don't have many meds here.it's brutal being med.I hate being med in london,we are literally a joke since we are all short and our women are always fornicating with every single other race(minus asians and indians).

the impotence of not being able to have a girlfriend​

better than the impotence of only being able to have one who never fucks you and fucks chad

Just go around that logic all together and rape someone.

I want sex rn

hey you really med?we don't have many meds here.it's brutal being med.I hate being med in london,we are literally a joke since we are all short and our women are always fornicating with every single other race(minus asians and indians).
I am med since I am Southern Italian

getting a gf a female that spends time with you for the better part of a day will slowly become a privelege for chad only

they prepare for totale controle rn

Reading stuff like this always hits me hard. I see you, man. Sometimes it just seems so arbitrary and cruel that things turned out the way they have. All I can think is that I must have done something awful in a past life, but of course that's all bullshit. The only reality is that we weren't designed to be fit for the world we're in.

I am med since I am Southern Italian
one of my semi oneitis is sicilian.man it's brutal looking at her(don't worry i am also med and plenty of italians fornicate with women from my country so yeah). it's brutal when i see a video set in a med country and i have to see multiple girls who all look like her. last time i went backhome it was kind of brutal,since so many women reminded me of her that i felt heartbroken.it's good that at best i only see her once every week on sunday but still.

Yup. 32, and same situation.

Funny how men built this world, yet we struggle in the dating sphere, when we are the ones who should benefit from it, not women.
:yes::blackpill::blackpill: