Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The importance of the three triad: Race, Height, Face

B

buba

Greycel
If you are an Indian, you will automatically be seen as “poor”, “smelly”, and “inferior” but if you are white you are instantly seen as “trustworthy” and “pleasant be around”.

Why does it have to be this way?

If you are a short man, everyone thinks you are a loser both men and women even though they have no clue about your accomplishments. This speaks from my personal experience as well where I would look down on guys who are shorter than me and I have no control over it, it instantly comes to my head. And you won’t have any girls interested in you.

If you are ugly you are cooked for the rest of life, people will avoid you like a plague and have that disgusted “stare” at you. If you are good looking you are treated with love and a girl will offer her pussy for free.

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY?

“LOOKS, LOOKS, LOOKS” - Rehab room

If you are an Indian, you will automatically be seen as “poor”, “smelly”, and “inferior” but if you are white you are instantly seen as “trustworthy” and “pleasant be around”.
I believe in the racepill in terms of some races having worse looking people on average. A chadpreet would not have these same problems and an ugly white guy will not be seen as pleasant to be around.

Why are you Grays always like this :feelsseriously:

Why are you Grays always like this :feelsseriously:
Hence, why I suggested we need to be more harsh on GrAYs like we were in the past
I believe in the racepill in terms of some races having worse looking people on average. A chadpreet would not have these same problems and an ugly white guy will not be seen as pleasant to be around.
I agree somewhat, but we also have to consider other factors such as the media & other norms in society dictating certain things

I agree somewhat, but we also have to consider other factors such as the media & other norms in society dictating certain things
The racepill is way less of a thing now in general because of media influence in my opinion

Hence, why I suggested we need to be more harsh on GrAYs like we were in the past

The media dictates that Niggers are the most trustworthy race and the Whites with their racism and horrible history of wars, colonialism, oppression and such the are least trustworthy. But women don't select partners based on media, based on presumed personality and such: they select based on what nature dictates them to do.

If you are a short man, everyone thinks you are a loser both men and women even though they have no clue about your accomplishments. This speaks from my personal experience as well where I would look down on guys who are shorter than me and I have no control over it, it instantly comes to my head. And you won’t have any girls interested in you.

If you are ugly you are cooked for the rest of life, people will avoid you like a plague and have that disgusted “stare” at you. If you are good looking you are treated with love and a girl will offer her pussy for free.

“LOOKS, LOOKS, LOOKS” - Rehab room
Don't forget neurotypicality

Strong 6th post

You need another 5,999,994 post and @faded will teach you kabbalah

Strong 6th post

You need another 5,999,994 post and @faded will teach you kabbalah
That number seems too high
I think more like 271K posts

Doubting the number of posts is anti-incelism and that is a criminal offence and it is illegal in 17 country

It's Face, NT and height

The one pill I get offended with is not true. It's face, race and NT.

Just evolutionary biology, buddy boy. You can change or mask your personality, therefore it isn't an expression of your genes (and, therefore, your good breeding stock). Also, from an evolutionary perspective, people have had to be able to assess other people very quickly, based on their appearance, which is why easily observable physical traits matter most.

Just evolutionary biology, buddy boy. You can change or mask your personality, therefore it isn't an expression of your genes (and, therefore, your good breeding stock). Also, from an evolutionary perspective, people have had to be able to assess other people very quickly, based on their appearance, which is why easily observable physical traits matter most.