Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The importance of the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 36305
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36305

Self-banned
-
My uncle is a trucel. He's autistic (gives off weird vibe, I was always scared of him as a kid even tho he never did anything out of line), manlet, balding, low tier normie rest of the face.

In all of my years of existing, I've only ever seen him with one woman. It happened about 10 years ago, he started bringing her to family reunions, it all looked serious (like there was marriage potential), I even found some condoms in his car so I assumed they were fucking, also she was pretty decent looking too, stacylite.

A couple months later came the news, turns out she was asking my uncle for a weekly allowance. She justified it by saying it she needed the money in order to "keep herself pretty for him", so apparently the money was being used to go to the salon, get her nails done, etc. That was actually not the case and my uncle discovered she was using the money to go out on dates with a thugmaxxed guy.

After that, he hasn't dated anyone. This goes to show why learning about the blackpill as an incel is important. Had he known what woman are truly after, he wouldn't have fallen for her deceit. He believed in the bluepilled cope, and this belief blinded him from obvious signs of manipulation, like asking for allowance.

Anyways, that is all, don't commit my uncle's mistakes :)

So fucking sorry to hear that. I'm also glad that your uncle has accepted the blackpill too.