Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Importance of Physical Attractiveness to the Mate Choices of Women and Their Mothers.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s40806-017-0092-x

Clear and concise.

A test was conducted to see whether physical attractiveness was a "more important determinant of dating desirability" than personality traits.

Results showed that,

"Women and their mothers were strongly influenced by the physical attractiveness of the target men and preferred the attractive and moderately attractive targets. Men with the most desirable personality profiles were rated more favorably than their counterparts only when they were at least moderately attractive..."

"Unattractive men were never rated as more desirable partners for daughters, even when they possessed the most desirable trait profiles."

Even science is on our side! Bluepilled people cannot deny basic biology.

That's why FATHERS should be the one picking husbands for their daughters.

Women only authority in society should be domestic and child-related chores schedule, IF ANY. I think modern western women can't handle even that much.

atomic science blackpill

That's why FATHERS should be the one picking husbands for their daughters.

Women only authority in society should be domestic and child-related chores schedule, IF ANY. I think modern western women can't handle even that much.
If we don't control women they'll go with their instincts to breed with as many degenerate men as possible, as long as they're Chads.

Archive that post pls

If we don't control women they'll go with their instincts to breed with as many degenerate men as possible, as long as they're Chads.
Add contraception and abortions to this and they're not even bettering our societies' genetics.

Why are women having freedom again??? No one wins. Sometimes I feel everyone went crazy and I'm one of the few reasonable people left. To be fair Islam is millions of people and they haven't become crazy either (at least regarding that matter).

Add contraception and abortions to this and they're not even bettering our societies' genetics.

Why are women having freedom again??? No one wins. Sometimes I feel everyone went crazy and I'm one of the few reasonable people left. To be fair Islam is millions of people and they haven't become crazy either (at least regarding that matter).
They should have their rights stripped off immediately tbh.

The Bible was right on women.

They should have their rights stripped off immediately tbh.

The Bible was right on women.
All big religions tbh. Even Siddhartha Gautama was blackpilled on women, he didn't want females being accepted into Buddhism.

That is the thing, if women were actually shitting out the next generation of ubermensch, I could at least accept their hypergamy as a having some rational value. They're not shitting out any chadlets though because they can't secure a chad or worse, they don't want to be tied down by one chad incase a new chad comes along.

atomic science blackpill
Nah that's a common blackpill tbh. It would be atomically scientific if we had like an experiment showing something very shocking to normies

MLT

Minimum Looks Threshold

@blickpall nominate for blackpill archive.