Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The importance of having HIGH TRUST facial features.

P

Panda

Banned
-
you dont necessarily need to be attractive to be high trust.
i believe this is why normies like to disagree with us. i dont think we articulate what "ugly" means. i think we are just referring to LOW TRUST individuals.

with a high trust face, the world is yours.
with a low trust face, you are fucked for life.

ive noticed that all of the fakecels that post her are attractive but low trust. so i can see why they struggle. also women tend to not have this issue. this also affects women but not as harshly. women are always seen as submissive and canot be discriminated the same way low trust males are.

here are some high trust faces
Conan-OBrien.jpg

DL5uSYcVAAAEwHR.jpg

latest

older-black-couple.jpg

the-top-20-youtubers-in-the-world-3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.0.jpg

and_image_1340343463.jpg

handsome-black-man-looking-over-shoulder-head-shoulders-ortrait-late-s-his-isolated-white-background-34347721.jpg

Adolf-Hitler-Fake-Death-Conspiracy.jpg

dylanc.jpg
123911985-352-k610978.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

here are examples of low trust faces. none of these men have any social power whatsoever. its hard finding pics of low trust faces.

Picture-11.jpeg

sierra.jpg_539665225.jpg

aslan-gagiev-interpol.jpg

lupica19n-6-web.jpg

mXZIfBn.jpg

743-monkey-faced-istanbul-terrorist-1200.png

2ACC335E00000578-3173135-image-a-1_1437731865104.jpg

low trust makes you look more aggressive, masculine and alpha. low trust would be beneficial sexually.

Cope thread. None of the "fakecels" here are even that good looking. The more normal looking posters here are just aspie/mentalcel.

low trust makes you look more aggressive, masculine and alpha. low trust would be beneficial sexually.
im high trust + feminine features = called cute sometimes,but not attractive and taken seriously, i guess

This so much.. if you are high trust face you will be approached and it's 10x easier to make friends.. Since I had low trust its fucking OVER

I've been saying this for the longest time. If you're a sub 8 or below 6ft you absolutely need a high trust face. This is why nu-males can snake their way into getting laid even if it is just chads scraps. I've been told I'm conventionally attractive but that same e-girl told me girls would be afraid of me if I approached them. An attractive female therapist also told me that I'm handsome but my facial expressions and mannerisms could be unsettling for some. What these females were really saying is I have poor harmony which renders me creepy or a waste; I'm going to die a khv.

>High test + tall > low test > average test > high test + average/short height

Sure you'll have respect from other males but you have the poorest harmony of all men, it's jarring to women.

I've been saying this for the longest time. If you're a sub 8 or below 6ft you absolutely need a high trust face. This is why nu-males can snake their way into getting laid even if it is just chads scraps. I've been told I'm conventionally attractive but that same e-girl told me girls would be afraid of me if I approached them. An attractive female therapist also told me that I'm handsome but my facial expressions and mannerisms could be unsettling for some. What these females were really saying is I have poor harmony which renders me creepy or a waste; I'm going to die a khv.

>High test + tall > low test > average test > high test + average/short height

Sure you'll have respect from other males but you have the poorest harmony of all men, it's jarring to women.

Nah, you're just ugly. That girl lied to you.

im high trust + feminine features = called cute sometimes,but not attractive and taken seriously, i guess

cute is actually an insult. it means either you are extremely socially retarded or have a high trust face like you said.

cute is actually an insult. it means either you are extremely socially retarded or have a high trust face like you said.
I know and I thin im mix of retardness and face