Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The importance of being NT

M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
As a guy you have to be NT. Your behavior must not deviate that much from that of the average man. Your sense of humor, your stories, your discussion topics must all be conventional and easy to grasp by women.

Having a unique wittiness or sarcasm, unusual hobbies and any sort of idosyncracies that are only shared by a small portion of the general population, is seen as a liability. Women want a normal guy that they can show to their friends, who is not going to gather attention and potentially negative criticism with his uniqueness.

Be NT. Be NT. Have a strong social circle, follow a major sport, listen to popular music, practice hobbies that involve other people, spend as little time as possible alone. If you are into philosophy or politics or lookism theories then it's over. Women and normal men don't even understand these things nor do they want to waste their precious time on earh trying to do so.

Being social is also a desirable trait from an evolutionary standapoint since it indicates better ability to adapt in society and cooperate with other humans thus better surivival prospects. In prehistoric times aspies would be left to die since they would not be able to effectively hunt in groups like Normies did and earn their food. In today's world, aspies cannot go out with other people and meet potential sexual partners like Normies do so they end up incels.

And if you ever get lucky and score a date you must not show any sort of weakness. Don't act stoic and shit. Don't mention being depressed or how much effort you put into your goals or how many times you failed. Women hate that since they lack empathy for these kind of things. As a man you must not have any weakness. Be friendly, be happy, don't be grumpy. Being grumpy is a death sentence. If you start complaining about things or pointing out flaws and mistkes in society and the world in general it's game over.

I'm retarded and people hate me. It's over.

NT matters lots in the 4-7 range.

However anything below 4 halo makes you automatically not NT. Anything above 7 halo makes you better than NT automatically.

That doesn't work if you are low status though

Yeah i know people hate me because i'm not like they are, they won't tell that to my face and would insist they don't, this indicates that they think i'm stupid hence why they correlate not being NT(not being social, extroverted etc) with being dumb and stupid, i can use this overzealous belief to my advantage and gain, i already did.

I can't do that

I would have to change every neuron in my brain. Not worth it

I'm just gonna keep naively hoping something happens till I'm a bitter oldcel

Maybe looksmax in the process

NT's have life much easier than us. I keep seeing 4-5/10 normies holding conversations with females and gaining their trust.
This is no cope, i keep seeing this everyday

NT's have life much easier than us. I keep seeing 4-5/10 normies holding conversations with females and gaining their trust.
This is no cope, i keep seeing this everyday
It's not a weird thing. The whole sub 8=subhuman is huge cope developed by desperate basement dweelers

Tfw 5/10 WHITE but hilariously not even close to NT to ever have a roastie like me.

Can't do this shit, I was bullied and alienated by normies.
I just keep on living a shitty lonely life or go ER. I can't become a NT individual, it is too late.

My nigga Gambler knows what's up.

Very high IQ thread.
It's ovER for the true aspieschizoidcels.

Last edited:
High IQ thread from Gambler

Fuck that. Fuck being a brainwashed idiot

As a guy you have to be attractive. That's pretty much it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back