Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The impact of seeing a 9 IRL

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
I remember when I was in Greece on holiday when I was 15. We were walking on this ancient wall when I saw the most good looking people I'd ever seen. They were a couple and the man was about 6'5, tan, muscular with a Godlike, sculpted face. The foid looked like a curvier young Brooke Shields and was probably 6 foot. They seem like they couldn't keep their hands off eachother and were laughing.

They sucked the attention of all the other tourists in like a black hole. They didn't look like they were the same species as the rest of us. It was as if they were sculptures on display and the fact that they were so sensual and jolly made everyone else seem even more dull. Suddenly they were the main attraction, everyone forgot about the stupid wall.

I don't ever think I've seen a true 9 since. They are so extremely rare that they almost look fake if placed in a normal setting. Imagine walking around looking like that everyday.

Have you ever seen any 9s IRL?

I don't think i have

I would've killed them.

judging by .IS standards, this '9' foid was probably actually a 3

every foid is a stacy on .IS

Okay I'll kill the guy then rape his gf and then kill her.
why not just rape her to death

then you are killing and raping at the SAME TIME

Because I'm a dickcel
yeah but you could always be like the toolbox killers and use some pliers and stuff to fuck her as well

They sucked the attention of all the other tourists in like a black hole.
Good genes eating the bad genes I’m glad you mentioned this , the amount of facial development your face has the more attention you receive like a (black hole)