Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The immiseration of Redditor men

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

While Stacy gets fucked by Chad every day, Redditors dwell on mere compliments they received years ago.

Last edited:
oh gee williky woo Redditers sure are cool

compliments me

I dont remember ever getting a compliment by a foid of any age other than my mum dedsrs

Leddit is turning prison gay

Giphy 8

I dont remember ever getting a compliment by a foid of any age other than my mum dedsrs
And if she weren't your mother, she would ignore you like the rest.

I vaguely remember the feeling of getting a compliment from a woman but it was so long ago I can't remember the circumstances

It probably turned out to be a prank or something

This gynocentric clown world is turning men into prison gae OH FUCK OH FUCK.
So starved of basic needs. So sad...
WE LIVE IN AN EPOCH FULL OF CLOWNS
RISE. UP. VIRGINS.
@HidekiTojota

Tfu on whoever unironically prefers to be known as boy. Makes me think a hole is behind the post.

I got complimented on my personality.

She said she'd date someone like me, just not me.

a foid in my english class told me that I have nice eyelashes once. still not sure if it was some kind of weird ass insult or what

Well what do you expect when guys get no affection from women unless they're chad.
Turning gay / taking the pinkpill is not the right way.
Just join the club of degenerates theory.

a foid in my english class told me that I have nice eyelashes once. still not sure if it was some kind of weird ass insult or what
probably wanted you to do her homework or smt

Imagine if women were THIS starved from male attention and male adoration.

How quick do you think they would become loyal just to get male attention?

Suddenly, you realize why gender segregation was a thing. Suddenly you realize why men and women were not allowed to be friends, be alone together, or flirt with one another in a pre-martial context. Traditionalism straves females of the male attention they so desire, which will make them more loyal to their fathers/brothers in order to get that male attention, as no man will be allowed to give attention to her except for her family and a future husband/son. Which in turn would also incentivze her to quickly get married and also be loyal to her husband

this is a fucking comedy bros

MEN ARE LITERALLY GETTING EMASCULATED AND BECOMING PRISON GAE

LET ME REPEAT THAT AGAIN, MEN ARE LITERALLY GETTING EMASCULATED AND BECOMING PRISON GAE

THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON PROGRESSIVISM. THIS IS THE CULMINATION OF HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF PROGRESS AND TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS.

Foids can sometimes compliment you for feminine features that they wish they had on themselves.

It is just narcissistic and not conducive to sexual flirting.

I vaguely remember the feeling of getting a compliment from a woman but it was so long ago I can't remember the circumstances

It probably turned out to be a prank or something

The only compliment I ever got from a female, was in 8th grade, I changed my hair and she said, "You look less ugly like this."
Pretty brutal ngl. Even more brutal that I had a crush on that bitch until graduation, saw her a few years later on the street and she didn't even recognize me. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feels::feels:

Foids can sometimes compliment you for feminine features that they wish they had on themselves.

It is just narcissistic and not conducive to sexual flirting.

A foid once said to me, "I wish my wrists were thin like yours."

@Atavistic Autist always with some high iq contributions.
A foid once said to me, "I wish my wrists were thin like yours."
Brutal af. Every time I look at my wrists I want to rope.

In third quarter 9th grade 7th period Honors US history class a girl said my hair looked cool once and I still remember it very well

Jfl to reddit lol