Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The immiseration of autistic men

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Last edited:
Can't see the pics m8.

Fixed. The common theme I want to convey is alcoholism
Oh okay. I'm autistic and I don't like alcohol, for reference. Beer can give you mantits and alcohol in general is bad for the liver.

Give that last autistic kid the blackpill overdose.

Oh okay. I'm autistic and I don't like alcohol, for reference. Beer can give you mantits and alcohol in general is bad for the liver.
I don't like alcohol either, but it's clearly one of the main ways that people from low-tier normies to autistic celibates cope, and it's brutal.

We need to achieve a bettER society ngl.

I wish i could like drinking tbh.

i drank a lot to try and fit in with normies. i still drink but without normies

i drank a lot to try and fit in with normies. i still drink but without normies
Brutal etiology. Much like @BlkPillPres, I have decided to not even try to fit in among the normies via alcoholism, because I can sense that this is exactly where it leads.

Brutal etiology. Much like @BlkPillPres, I have decided to not even try to fit in among the normies via alcoholism, because I can sense that this is exactly where it leads.
yeah, its bad cope but i don't mind it

yeah, its bad cope but i don't mind it
My uncle was an alcoholic who died in a filth-strewn apartment, and I consider alcohol to only be useful as an accelerant.

Reading the one about the 21yo son was extremely brutal.

There's a high chance that will be me in a few years :feels::feels::feels::feels:

Brutal. The kid is only 21 and his life has just been a continuous downhill shit slider. Mentalcels are absolutely alone, he just wants to be happy ffs.
The first comment to "help" just says to get him drugged by a doctor.

Attachments

• 20200506_224945.jpg
    20200506_224945.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 39
That is actually brutal, being diagnosed with autism is a death sentence

My uncle was an alcoholic who died in a filth-strewn apartment, and I consider alcohol to only be useful as an accelerant.

For me the only use of alcohol is to manipulate those stupid enough to consume it, think of how weird it is to consume a substance that makes you inebriated, lowers your inhibition, lowers your cognitive function, and causes memory loss, all because it gives you a little bit of pleasure, you're asking to be taken advantage of (lets not even consider what it does to your health outside of those things)

Brutal. The kid is only 21 and his life has just been a continuous downhill shit slider. Mentalcels are absolutely alone, he just wants to be happy ffs.
The first comment to "help" just says to get him drugged by a doctor.

This is the end result of not being exposed to the black pill, he's going to be stuck in a rut for the rest of his life, because he doesn't realize there's more than one path in life, all he see's is the normie path, and that's the path he's not well equipped to succeed at

Parents are actually the worst enemies of their low tier male offspring, the father keeps saying he doesn't know how to help his son, that's because he doesn't want to help him, he wants to make him normal

Last edited:
Whats your problem with it? the taste? the hangover? there is always a way to improve
I guess i don't like being dizzy and sleepy. It's the same thing with weed. I see no point in it. It's not like it would make me better that i am, or help me cope. If i would do a "drug" it would probably be anabolic steroids.

I guess i don't like being dizzy and sleepy. It's the same thing with weed. I see no point in it. It's not like it would make me better that i am, or help me cope. If i would do a "drug" it would probably be anabolic steroids.
Have you tried any amphetamines? Imo most drugs are best in the evening since you can enjoy them and go to bed whenever you want.

Have you tried any amphetamines? Imo most drugs are best in the evening since you can enjoy them and go to bed whenever you want.
No but i wanted to try adderall which is legal amphetamine.

No but i wanted to try adderall which is legal amphetamine.
I heard its great if you don't abuse it for chronic masturbation. Personally I'm more the speed type

I heard its great if you don't abuse it for chronic masturbation. Personally I'm more the speed type
Yeah i'm just afraid that it would fuck up my libido or damage my heart. I already take blood pressure meds due to hypertension. But i might try it anyways, it also might help me to lose weight, going form skinnyfat to skinny.

Last edited:
Yeah i'm just afraid that it would fuck up my libido or damage my heart. I already take blood pressure meds due to hypertension. But i might try it anyways, it also might help me to lose weight, going form skinnyfat to skinny.
The gym or just some cardio is way better for sustainable weight. ALso for your whole health of course. Just being incel doesnt justify also fucking your health up. It makes everything worse.

That could have been written by my mother 5 or 6 years ago. I didnt go to theraphy tho. I just blackpilled myself i guess.

Im getting diagnosed with aspergers, and i take drugs everyday. Its literally the only way I have to cope with my job. Taking drugs and drinking beer as soon as im at home. Sadly predictable i guess. But my main objective is just to survive and die as soon as possible, ngl.
because he doesn't realize there's more than one path in life, all he see's is the normie path, and that's the path he's not well equipped to succeed at
Still realizing that i will never have a normie life ngl. I dont know how you accepted it (supposing you are not LARPing). I dont even try anymore, but i still suffer because, deep in me, i still hope for ascension.

Its not gonna happen :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I consider alcohol to only be useful as an accelerant.
Drugs are, indeed, useful at so many levels.

The gym or just some cardio is way better for sustainable weight. ALso for your whole health of course. Just being incel doesnt justify also fucking your health up. It makes everything worse.
Gym are closed and i'm too high inhibited to go there and be mogged to death anyway, it's stacy and chad natural environment. Too mentally weak to follow a training schedule and diet, i'm only left with chemicals at this point. I don't think it's gonna fuck up my health if i take the recommended ADHD disorder dosage, i'll probably start with half, and if i notice bad sides effects, i'll stop.

I don't like alcohol either, but it's clearly one of the main ways that people from low-tier normies to autistic celibates cope, and it's brutal.

Alcohol only distracts my mind from inhibition but it's still there, i occasionally drink and smoke, but i don't care about it enough to become addicted.
What do you think of my new avi?

Gym are closed and i'm too high inhibited to go there and be mogged to death anyway, it's stacy and chad natural environment. Too mentally weak to follow a training schedule and diet, i'm only left with chemicals at this point. I don't think it's gonna fuck up my health if i take the recommended ADHD disorder dosage, i'll probably start with half, and if i notice bad sides effects, i'll stop.
Bullshit thefe are a lot of incels at the gym. But I was afraid to go there a long time too. Just start at home with some dips, squats and pushups

Bullshit thefe are a lot of incels at the gym. But I was afraid to go there a long time too. Just start at home with some dips, squats and pushups
Each time i want to train i remember that it's completely useless due to face and height + sperg, what give. I just want no skinnyfat belly and want some hollow cheeks, so i think adderall could help with that.

Each time i want to train i remember that it's completely useless due to face and height + sperg, what give. I just want no skinnyfat belly and want some hollow cheeks, so i think adderall could help with that.
Do what you think is right. Imo sports/gym is by far the best "cope"

there is no justice in this world, no hope or light

I see alcohol and cigarettes as a NPC trait since 12 yrs old jfl

Parents are actually the worst enemies of their low tier male offspring, the father keeps saying he doesn't know how to help his son, that's because he doesn't want to help him, he wants to make him normal
That's fucing brutal, a father of 21 year old has 3-6 times of life (post-adolescence) experience of his kid yet he's so stupid he can't find a way to make it work, fucking normies ruin their ND kids.

The NTpill is the worst pill

Do what you think is right. Imo sports/gym is by far the best "cope"
Exercise doesn't make me happier, i see it more like a useless task than a cope tbh. When i realized that it wouldn't give shit and change anything at all in my life, i wanted to do powerlifting but i thought fuck it.