Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Image of Man and Nietzsche's Philosophy (Human, All-Too-Human)

• Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
55d 7h 19m
"Human, all too human" is a kind of sigh in the face of the interactivity of the human material to the projects of moral sublimity. It is the spiteful verbal reflex of a disillusioned man, the way "Women are all alike!"—or Cosi fan' tutte— would be thin salve applied to injured sexual pride by a man let down, as he views it, by a woman who forsook him. It is the effort to seek comfort in a sad universal—a "What can you expect?" It is the cheapest kind of philosophy, exactly the weary, cynical, jaded and pessimistic person might offer someone whose hopes for something better from humankind had just been dashed. To say that humans are human-all-too-human is in effect to say there is no heroic hope for them—for us—and for someone like Nietzsche, who had held the human sufficiently plastic as to be candidate for redemption through art, it is a bitter saying.

So one feels that a book with that title was intended to injure his chief injurers.

Who may they be?

Ahhh, it is as if I have been gifted the Aeschylean eye... how far this man must have suffered to attain such 'poor' wisdom.

Here are some of my selections from this unprecedented success of a book for free spirits:

20220331 020351

20220331 020044

20220331 020222

@K9Otaku @Transcended Trucel @Komesarj89

Thoughts?

Komesarj

Komesarj

I See All Things Within My Orb
★★★★★
52d 21h 34m
"Human, all too human" is a kind of sigh in the face of the interactivity of the human material to the projects of moral sublimity.

If Nietzsche was cucked by Paul, does that make all of his books cuck books?

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
55d 7h 19m
If Nietzsche was cucked by Paul, does that make all of his books cuck books?

Nietzsche became what he despised most:—a saint.

I would rather not explain it.

P.s-

Is it not humorous that we celibates consider our most sentimentally impassioned moral-thinkers to be "saints": why is it that they seek glory through the participation in history and their potential deification by the unsuspecting populous?

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Admiral
★★
44d 6h 52m
Nietzsche had exactly the same kind of "envy kink" that @Edmund_Kemper was describing in his recent, but sadly defunct, thread.

Of course, it was unconscious at first and this is why he joined Lou Andreas Salome and Paul Ree on this trip. The two were giving off this vibe that they were fucking and this is what attracted Nietzsche (did he masturbate to it, alone in his hotel room? possibly). Of course, he proposed to Lou and was rejected. When he was given proof that the two had been fucking from the start, his pride made him act like he did not know, but in fact it was the only reason he had been following them from the beginning like a lapdog. The photo with the whip and the cart proves he knew.

This kind of relationship is described in a novel by F. Dostoyevsky called The Permanent husband, where a guy who is about to get married keeps pushing his fiance into the arms of various Chads just for the thrill of being cucked.

This novel, along with a number of others, has been analysed by René Girard, in his book Deceit, Desire and the Novel, where he explains the basic psychological mechanism that leads to this kind of cucked behavior. He calls it "mimetic desire" or "triangular desire". The triangle is clearly visible in the photo of Salome, Nietzsche and Ree. Nietzsche had other periods of triangular fascinations like this, notably with Richard Wagner and his wife Cosima.

Nietzsche is a cuck in denial and Girard is the one who unmasked him. Nietzsche is more popular than Girard because most people are cucks like him but want to stay in denial rather than being exposed.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Admiral
★★
44d 6h 52m
Nietzsche became what he despised most:—a saint.

I would rather not explain it.

P.s-

Is it not humorous that we celibates consider our most sentimentally impassioned moral-thinkers to be "saints": why is it that they seek glory through the participation in history and their potential deification by the unsuspecting populous?
The word "saint" is just a kosher way to say "a demi-god".

The truth is that the Nietsche worshiped Paul Ree and also worshiped Richard Wagner, like all sufferers of triangular desire worship the man who possess the girl who is the third vertex in the triangle. The girl is in fact quite irrelevant. She is just a vagina whose presence is necessary to authenticate the semi-divine dick she receives in her.

Girard calls this "deviant transcendence", in which he means that this is a deviant form of religion which appears when men are no longer able to worship something that truly transcends them. Instead, they start to worship the Chad that happens to be closest to them. That is the heart of cuckdom and explains a lot of what we see today: simping, feminism, etc

This is why cuckdom of this kind can so easily devolve into faggotry. From worshiping the divine dick that the girl is fucked by to taking that dick into your own butthole, there is but a small step.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
55d 7h 19m
Nietzsche had exactly the same kind of "envy kink" that @Edmund_Kemper was describing in his recent, but sadly defunct, thread.

Of course, it was unconscious at first and this is why he joined Lou Andreas Salome and Paul Ree on this trip. The two were giving off this vibe that they were fucking and this is what attracted Nietzsche (did he masturbate to it, alone in his hotel room? possibly). Of course, he proposed to Lou and was rejected. When he was given proof that the two had been fucking from the start, his pride made him act like he did not know, but in fact it was the only reason he had been following them from the beginning like a lapdog. The photo with the whip and the cart proves he knew.

This kind of relationship is described in a novel by F. Dostoyevsky called The Permanent husband, where a guy who is about to get married keeps pushing his fiance into the arms of various Chads just for the thrill of being cucked.

This novel, along with a number of others, has been analysed by René Girard, in his book Deceit, Desire and the Novel, where he explains the basic psychological mechanism that leads to this kind of cucked behavior. He calls it "mimetic desire" or "triangular desire". The triangle is clearly visible in the photo of Salome, Nietzsche and Ree. Nietzsche had other periods of triangular fascinations like this, notably with Richard Wagner and his wife Cosima.

Nietzsche is a cuck in denial and Girard is the one who unmasked him. Nietzsche is more popular than Girard because most people are cucks like him but want to stay in denial rather than being exposed.
How old are you? You seem to have read much so I am curious.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
55d 7h 19m
The word "saint" is just a kosher way to say "a demi-god".

The truth is that the Nietzsche worshiped Paul Ree and also worshiped Richard Wagner, like all sufferers of triangular desire worship the man who possess the girl who is the third vertex in the triangle. The girl is in fact quite irrelevant. She is just a vagina whose presence is necessary to authenticate the semi-divine dick she receives in her.

Girard calls this "deviant transcendence", in which he means that this is a deviant form of religion which appears when men are no longer able to worship something that truly transcends them. Instead, they start to worship the Chad that happens to be closest to them. That is the heart of cuckdom and explains a lot of what we see today: simping, feminism, etc
The triangular motif appears through many religions and myths. I am wondering what it means to be a "demi-god", I have a conception yet it is vague.

The saint, as Nietzsche describes, seeks triumph over others and the satisfaction of his desire, to manipulate masses and become known as a god-figure.

What I want to know from you @K9Otaku , do you think this apotheosis is a 'bad' thing?

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Admiral
★★
44d 6h 52m
The triangular motif appears through many religions and myths. I am wondering what it means to be a "demi-god", I have a conception yet it is vague.
A "demi-god" just means "someone I worship", "someone I want to be my master". As you know, gods don't exist. They are just projections of certain human feelings.
The saint, as Nietzsche describes, seeks triumph over others and the satisfaction of his desire, to manipulate masses and become known as a god-figure.
This is confession through projection. This is what Nietzsche wants. Like all cucked sufferers of triangular desire, he believes that the possession of the desired object (the girl) will transfer some of the god's power to himself. This is similar to what you can see millions of times every day at Hindu temples all over India. People come, do a prayer, make an offering and then are given by the priest what they call Prasad (example), which is generally edible (a banana, a small cake, some rice-crispy-like things, etc.) When the worshiper eats it on his way out of the temple, he feels that the power of the deity has passed into him. @JayGoptri or any Curry can testify to this.

This is also the function of the host in the Christian Eucharist and it is also what motivates people to buy goods branded with the name of a celebrity. A foid wearing the perfume Dior J'adore thinks she feels the power of goddess Charlize Theron inside of her, and a nigger wearing Nike Air Jordans thinks that the Mana of the god Michael Jordan has been poured into him.

It is also what is expressed in the cannibalistic urges of this thread:
and probably in many cases of serial-killer type cannibalism.
What I want to know from you @K9Otaku , is if you think this apotheosis is a 'bad' thing?
Yes, because it separates you from reality. It is a cucked drug. A deluded mental masturbation.

Last edited:
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

God
★★★★★
55d 7h 19m
Yes, because it separates you from reality. It is a cucked drug. A deluded mental masturbation.
Will there ever be a time in which ideals become realities?

I do not think Nietzsche is projecting here, he prefers man as a creator and an art form over a system of beliefs represented by deities....

Eventually he did become a 'demi-god/saint', he called himself 'Dionysus the Crucified One' in his famous letters of madness.

Could you share your interpretation of what that implies?

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Admiral
★★
44d 6h 52m
Will there ever be a time in which ideals become realities?
At the end of time, yes.
I do not think Nietzsche is projecting here, he prefers man as a creator and an art form over a system of beliefs represented by deities....
Rejecting traditional deities is one thing. Claiming that man can take their place is another.

Man has to serve transcendence, in one form or another. Otherwise, he becomes the cucked worshiper of his neighbor, like Nietzsche did with Ree and Wagner.
Eventually he did become a 'demi-god/saint', he called himself 'Dionysus the Crucified One' in his famous letters of madness.
He was crazy. Instead of ascending, he descended into madness. Instead of becoming an Ubermensch, he became an untermensch mental asylum dweller who needed help not to shit all over himself in the toilet.
Could you share your interpretation of what that implies?
This is what happens when you try to replace transcendence with man. Man is not transcendent. If you try to find your god among men, you drive yourself mad with disappointment.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8