Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ignorance of boomers is incredible

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-

Now I'm of the opinion that 13 year old girls should NOT be engaged in any type of sexual activity until 18. and be under direct parent supervision.
What boggles my mind though is how delusional these boomers are to the real state of their daughters.

What does it matter if your daughter gets screwed by a say 40 year old man, if she is getting screwed repeatedly already since middle school?
Is it any different if its some 17 year old Chadlet?

And another thing: Big fucking joke if you think any 13 year old girl would be maintaining sexual conversations with non Chad, especially this subhuman over the internet in 2021. :feelskek:

I swear: boomers have no idea what's going on in the sexual market and what their daughters are doing.

They must create a facade just to cope. Boomers are delusional.

I swear: boomers have no idea what's going on in the sexual market and what their daughters are doing.
Dads are cucks most of the time, so of course they don't know what the hell is wrong with the whole relationship and love meme.

Let's be honest, most boomers just got lucky with their partners and then base their whole philosophy on their limited experience, but they have no idea what the current dating world is like.

Let's be honest, most boomers just got lucky with their partners and then base their whole philosophy on their limited experience, but they have no idea what the current dating world is like.
I'm 45 so I guess in this forum of very young people I may be considered as a boomer. I see a lot of people my age married with kids. They are miserable. Most of the foids gain weight after giving birth like farm pigs. They become angry and mean, even more than before. They envy me that I don't have all of this headache.

I'm 45 so I guess in this forum of very young people I may be considered as a boomer. I see a lot of people my age married with kids. They are miserable. Most of the foids gain weight after giving birth like farm pigs. They become angry and mean, even more than before. They envy me that I don't have all of this headache.
In my country I see middle aged women become fat, they cut their hair short, and often dye it red. It's like they become completely unfeminine and hostile. Most of them become overly opinionated and always gossip with other women. Like you said, they become mean. Most women do not age well, but if a middle aged women keeps trying to look feminine I really admire that.