Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ideal male jaw angle

Raper

Raper

Lonely virgin
★★★★★
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/291384320_The_ideal_male_jaw_angle_-_An_Internet_survey

The preferred jaw angle had these characteristics: 130° in face profile view, intergonial width similar to facial width, vertical position in frontal view at the oral commissure or at least not below the lower lip, jawline slope in the face frontal view nearly parallel to (with a maximum 15° downward deviation from) a line extending from the lateral canthus to the alare, ascending ramus slope 65°-75° to the Frankfort horizontal, and curvature in the oblique view visible from earlobe to chin and not pointy.

I ain’t a doctor, but I know my face doesn’t match up with those descriptions.

JFL if in 2018 your jaw doesnt have 130° in face profile view, intergonial width similar to facial width, vertical position in frontal view at the oral commissure or at least not below the lower lip, slope in the face frontal view nearly parallel to (with a maximum 15° downward deviation from) a line extending from the lateral canthus to the alare, ascending ramus slope 65°-75° to the Frankfort horizontal, and curvature in the oblique view visible from earlobe to chin and not pointy.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/291384320_The_ideal_male_jaw_angle_-_An_Internet_survey

The preferred jaw angle had these characteristics: 130° in face profile view, intergonial width similar to facial width, vertical position in frontal view at the oral commissure or at least not below the lower lip, jawline slope in the face frontal view nearly parallel to (with a maximum 15° downward deviation from) a line extending from the lateral canthus to the alare, ascending ramus slope 65°-75° to the Frankfort horizontal, and curvature in the oblique view visible from earlobe to chin and not pointy.

Can't believe I'm saying this to someone named "raper" but thanks. That's really helpful.

Jaw angles are one of the easiest things to change surgically. If I can get my jaws straightened out properly first I will absolutely get implants. If i didn't have deformed jaws to begin with I'd already have don this.

Good cartoon diagram of the angles:

UknfVNI.png

130 is actually pretty conservative.

JFL if you thought this uggo is Chad.
48E2CE6600000578 5350757 image a 26 1517783356077

Have doctors been able to determine the ideal male personality? As we all know, that's what really matters :feelsgah::feelsgah:

The fem millimeters of bone is never more true than in jaw width.

A few millimeters in jaw width legit takes you from puffy potato face to slayer with a lean face and defined cheekbones.

Answers-to-question-3-regarding-the-aesthetics-of-bigonial-width-compared-to-bizygomatic.jpg

Jaw # 7 is where the real subhumanity begins. It's the classic incel jawline. Narrow as fuck and often receded as well.

Dear Guests & Lurkers,

At this point you are probably thinking to yourself? WTF is wrong with this forum? I mean how out-of-touch can some of these so-called self-described "incels" be??? "honey, come look at how retarded these posters on this obscure forum are!"

OK...now I've addressed that, I want you to ask yourself some serious questions...like what commonalities does the cast of "The Avengers" share (esp. the lead stars). Or even secondarily ask yourself would Jimmy Kimmel have gotten a well-paid gig hosting a TV show if he didn't have celeb-friendly looks?

HQ_021.jpg

In Mad Men, the lead actor was a total fraud and horrible person yet people looked up to him and gave him a pass ...
mg_0604.jpg

OK...so you're probably thinking well "that's those Hollywood weirdos, facial features don't apply to real life, LOL!"....I'm tired of typing so take it upon yourselves to google CEO height, which people are given leadership roles, who are given merit without cause. (think Trump if that makes you able to relate to this phenomenon better).

Last edited:
God tier research. First time I've seen a jaw harmony project where instead of speculating based on aspie ratios, actually asks the input of real normies.

is this place turning into lookism

Dear Guests & Lurkers,

At this point you are probably thinking to yourself? WTF is wrong with this forum? I mean how out-of-touch can some of these so-called self-described "incels" be??? "honey, come look at how retarded these posters on this obscure forum are!"

OK...now I've addressed that, I want you to ask yourself some serious questions...like what commonalities does the cast of "The Avengers" share (esp. the lead stars). Or even secondarily ask yourself would Jimmy Kimmel have gotten a well-paid gig hosting a TV show if he didn't have celeb-friendly looks?

HQ_021.jpg

In Mad Men, the lead actor was a total fraud and horrible person yet people looked up to him and gave him a pass ...
mg_0604.jpg

OK...so you're probably thinking well "that's those Hollywood weirdos, facial features don't apply to real life, LOL!"....I'm tired of typing so take it upon yourselves to google CEO height, which people are given leadership roles, who are given merit without cause. (think Trump if that makes you able to relate to this phenomenon better).

Ooh ooh ... I know the answer

JBW

Answers-to-question-3-regarding-the-aesthetics-of-bigonial-width-compared-to-bizygomatic.jpg

Jaw # 7 is where the real subhumanity begins. It's the classic incel jawline. Narrow as fuck and often receded as well.
Thats the exact subhuman
JFL. Thats the exact subhuman jaw that I have

Thats the exact subhuman
JFL. Thats the exact subhuman jaw that I have

I'm sorry I truly am. Honestly I wouldn't have guessed that tbh. I don't see that jaw shape very often in black guys. It's seems much more prevalent among Caucasians.

Do you have crooked teeth ? Often times that craniofacial structure is synonymous with narrow dental palate, dental crowding (crooked teeth) and overjet of the top teeth.

If it makes you feel any better. I have a somewhat similar jaw shape but as severe as the guy in the photo. I have more width than that.

Good cartoon diagram of the angles:

UknfVNI.png

130 is actually pretty conservative.

Is this why Rob Lowe never became bigger than he was? Ie. too square a jaw? I think he actually does look borderline comical at times.

Somewhere between 115 and 130 seems to be the max you can get away with. Rob Lowe seems closer to the 115 range:

14fd220ace591caa0f2d738910a8455f.jpg

images

By contrast, Brad Pitt who is dramatically more attractive has a much weaker jaw angle and width:

brad-pitt-fight-club-hairstyle.jpg

b1.jpg

Brad Pitt's looks closer to 130 max.

I'm sorry I truly am. Honestly I wouldn't have guessed that tbh. I don't see that jaw shape very often in black guys. It's seems much more prevalent among Caucasians.

Do you have crooked teeth ? Often times that craniofacial structure is synonymous with narrow dental palate, dental crowding (crooked teeth) and overjet of the top teeth.

If it makes you feel any better. I have a somewhat similar jaw shape but as severe as the guy in the photo. I have more width than that.
Nah i dont have crooked teeth, just a shitty narrow jaw like that one. I've seen your jaw, it mogs the shit outta mine tbh