Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion the idea that being misogynistic decreases your chances with women is stupid

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
Because firstly if that were true, Muslims wouldn't have a higher birth rate than other ethnicities

Secondly incels are only radically misogynistic because women have nothing to offer them, so there's no reason not to hate

Thirdly if that were true mfs like Andrew Tate and other guys in the red pill community would be virgins (at least the content producers aren't)

Looks will always come first being misogynistic means nothing if you`re Chad

The amount of times I've seen foids on soyddit blame being misogynistic or having right wing views on our inceldom when I know so many people in real life with similar view in real life that get pussy.

The way I see it is that they only say this to try and make us shut up and agree with them. None of these foids have any intention of helping us they just want us to stop saying "misogynistic" things on the internet.

Its long been proven that chads can get away with being misogynistic. Foids love it when chads call them sluts and whores.

No idea, the misogynist card is a weird play.

Obviously one shouldnt be misogynists, but the same goes for being a misandrist and a lot of women are these days.

The way I see it is that they only say this to try and make us shut up and agree with them. None of these foids have any intention of helping us they just want us to stop saying "misogynistic" things on the internet.

The irony is men being kinda misogynistic doesn't hurt their chances.

But women being angry, feminist, misandrist cunts definitely makes men not wanna be around them long, if at all.

So their own advice, women, toward us about misogyny & relationships is backwards.

It is mean, feminist, misandrist type manly cunts who keep men away.

Misogynist dudes aren't suffering at all if they're hot somewhat.

But no matter how hot, a feminist, misandrist cunt is not really appealing.

The irony is men being kinda misogynistic doesn't hurt their chances.

But women being angry, feminist, misandrist cunts definitely makes men not wanna be around them long, if at all.

So their own advice, women, toward us about misogyny & relationships is backwards.

It is mean, feminist, misandrist type manly cunts who keep men away.

Misogynist dudes aren't suffering at all if they're hot somewhat.

But no matter how hot, a feminist, misandrist cunt is not really appealing.