Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The idea of foids being able to carry guns scares me.

hunlow

hunlow

autistic, ugly bastard
★★★
Some psycho toilet could just shoot you down in a parking lot and say you assaulted her, and no one would question anything she said. Foids with any sort of power over others will undoubtedly abuse it to meet there needs, or just out of plain narcissism and cruelty.

Woah there buddy bold of you to assume a foid can aim. The 223 round and rifles were made by white men before vietnam Cause black men where scared of guns and women couldn't control recoil Also why cops when from using large handguns like 357. 45acp and 10m. Now cops only carry 9mm accept for some old school cops still in the force from the 90s

Woah there buddy bold of you to assume a foid can aim. The 223 round and rifles were made by white men before vietnam Cause black men where scared of guns and women couldn't control recoil Also why cops when from using large handguns like 357. 45acp and 10m. Now cops only carry 9mm accept for some old school cops still in the force from the 90s
Should have never made small calibers for foids. They're too retarded to carry...

Foids dont have a killer instinct. Killing and hunting is the males job for nearly every species

Foids dont have a killer instinct. Killing and hunting is the males job for nearly every species
Foids don't want ugly men in their presence. They'd kill you if they wouldn't face any consequences.

Foids don't want ugly men in their presence. They'd kill you if they wouldn't face any consequences.
They buy cheap pepper spray and garbage tasers from ebay Lmao alot foids feel the need to carry that

They buy cheap pepper spray and garbage tasers from ebay Lmao alot foids feel the need to carry that
See what happens when I pull up in my safety glasses and smack their 5 dollar eBay taser out of their hand... In Minecraft.

<-- my reaction to foids carrying guns