Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The idea of dating a woman my age is repulsive

• Thread starter Deleted member 39755
  • Start date
Deleted member 39755

Deleted member 39755

Self-banned
-
First off, I get it. We can't even get a 60 year old grandma. I acknowledge the fact women have infinite SMV.

But the repulsive part comes from the fact that the woman will have 10 years of sexual experience, while I'm a kissless virgin. I would be getting compared to the other 50+ guys that fucked her.

The idea of bringing that slut to my house and my parents seeing her as my gf is no different from walking up to my parents one day and telling them I found a bucket outside full of other men's cum which I'm going to keep in my room and fuck daily.

I would just pump and dump her instead of being in a long term relationship with a used up cunt.

How old are you? I would gladly date a foid my age, I'm 19.

I’m 24, I hate the idea of a 24 year old. I like late teens early 20s more

17 is the lowest I'd fuck, imo
This just makes me think you're lying to yourself. No way they are at their peak attractiveness when they go to college and ruin their looks by partying constantly, drinking, fucking lots of chadlites/chads.
throughout my whole life all women have been whores and sluts for chad only

only in their 30s when they hit the wall are they ever willing to date an incel
Only times an incel or normie gets a gf is either in school (below 18) or betabuxxing (over 35)

From 18-35, chad only.

This just makes me think you're lying to yourself. No way they are at their peak attractiveness when they go to college and ruin their looks by partying constantly, drinking, fucking lots of chadlites/chads.
Foids under 16 lack any secondary sexual characteristics, they aren't developed enough

bro did u try getting a gf 13 to 18, its impossible as an incel

women become whores as soon as they hit puberty in this day and age
My brothers are both under 16 and have cute gfs even though both of them are subhuman tier so there's no way school is as hard as college or past college.
Foids under 16 lack any secondary sexual characteristics, they aren't developed enough
This is complete bullshit, they start developing the sexual characteristics at 10-11 and finish at 16. Maybe in shitskin or gook countries they start later than that.

This is complete bullshit, they start developing the sexual characteristics at 10-11 and finish at 16. Maybe in shitskin or gook countries they start later than that.
I still think 17 is a good age to fuck a foid at, plus I don't wanna get in trouble witht the law.

I still think 17 is a good age to fuck a foid at, plus I don't wanna get in trouble witht the law.
Fine. I personally think 15-16 is most attractive.
this shit doesnt happen i feel like u r straight up tryna gaslight me
One of them is 11, one of them is 14. If they were 18+ would they have gotten anything? No, fucking lol at thinking dating in middle school is as hard as dating in adult life.

yeah as a 30+ cel, it's disgusting. no hole will accept you.

Not just chadlites/chad but even stacies and high tier beckies. The lesbianpill isn't a joke boyo, pretty much all girls "experiment" in university.

Also I agree, I'm 20 and wouldn't wanna date anyone my age because they're all experiences whores. 16-17 would be the lowest I would go cos it's legal and 19 would be the highest. As for sex, I would sleep with anyone from 16 to 50 since I'm so desperate. Just no landwhales :feelsLSD:

I'm 28 and most foids my age are already ageing hard compared to me with my babyface (I can at least grow out a beard)

I'm most attracted to foids who are 11-17

Yes I'm a proud hebephile :feelsLSD:

Only times an incel or normie gets a gf is either in school (below 18) or betabuxxing (over 35)

From 18-35, chad only.
normies get girlfriends all the time. stop coping. also, no, 12 isn't attractive at all. girls that age are underdeveloped.

normies get girlfriends all the time. stop coping.
Women fraud their pics on instagram
Men fraud their physical stats
Companies fraud their financial statements
Fat people lie about how much food they eat

But I guess when it comes to sex and relationships, men suddenly are completely honest

Women fraud their pics on instagram
Men fraud their physical stats
Companies fraud their financial statements
Fat people lie about how much food they eat

But I guess when it comes to sex and relationships, men suddenly are completely honest
you're coping hard if you think normies don't get laid.

Just wait another 20 years and watch what happens to your standards. I've been in the incel game longer than most of y'all been alive, and at this point, I'll take ANY female. I'd rip out my own left testicle, with no anesthetic, to date a 400 pound 50 year old for just one month, even if she had 800 partners.

Am 27 and the op resonates with me.

I don't even understand how to date a woman my age. I'm 27 going on 28 and every woman my age that I meet is always taken. And if they're not taken then they're a single mom.

I don't even understand how to date a woman my age. I'm 27 going on 28 and every woman my age that I meet is always taken. And if they're not taken then they're a single mom.
Giga over for u