Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The “I only date tall guys because I feel protected” meme

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
1. Usually they guy is white and most women are shitlibs and according to them all straight white males are terrorists

2. They will pick a tall chad with no gun over a midget with a gun

3. If you want to feel protected why would you live with somebody who could kill you with such ease. Wouldn’t it make more sense to live with somebody you could overpower or at least stand a chance against?

Fuck you femoid pieces of shit

bitch wanna feel protected so carry one of these tho

Sem ttulo

If they felt protected then they would fetishize over cops, soldiers, security guards, bouncers etc.

This or a gun or a electroshocker, her fucker wont be with her 24/7 to protect her.
and we still need to consider that the guy has some practice in martial arts, otherwise height is shit.
Its just an excuse, protect them from who? Foids are the most protected group by society.
well true, but i understand women wanting to get protected sometimes example:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/q2x775/woman_makes_it_into_her_apartment_just_in_time/

I'm weightlifting and doing muay thai for 2 years and I can beat the shit out of a tallfag despite my 5,6 turbomanlet height.
I'm weightlifting and doing muay thai for 2 years and I can beat the shit out of a tallfag despite my 5,6 turbomanlet height
I'm weightlifting and doing muay thai for 2 years and I can beat the shit out of a tallfag despite my 5,6 turbomanlet height.
I'm not a gymcel all I did was for me and health.

1. Usually they guy is white and most women are shitlibs and according to them all straight white males are terrorists

2. They will pick a tall chad with no gun over a midget with a gun

3. If you want to feel protected why would you live with somebody who could kill you with such ease. Wouldn’t it make more sense to live with somebody you could overpower or at least stand a chance against?

Fuck you femoid pieces of shit
THEY ARE JUST LIZARDS

It’s one of the dumbest things they say. They need to virtue signal to their orbiters with these excuses

Bruh, they don't just want a tall guy (esp. when they get older - 30s, 40s) - they want a tall and buffed guy in order for him to carry/lift up heavy stuff in their daily lives. Skinny chadlite is just an exception and won't be preffered long term.

Yeah that shit is blue pilled propaganda. A 5'4 bodybuilder could protect them fine but they'd still prefer a 6'2 lanky stick.

It's genetics, looks, domination. Nothing to do with being protected JFL.

I don't get your point here. Of course having a physically capable man as a mate is a woman's best bet to ensure her own survival. The man's access to her vagina means he has incentive to protect her. Not that height necessarily guarantees physical prowess.

I don't get your point here. Of course having a physically capable man as a mate is a woman's best bet to ensure her own survival. The man's access to her vagina means he has incentive to protect her. Not that height necessarily guarantees physical prowess.
But if he did go crazy it would be easier for her to overpower a beta

But if he did go crazy it would be easier for her to overpower a beta
Of course. But the chances of that particular man going crazy are obviously lower than some unknown man attacking you.

Of course. But the chances of that particular man going crazy are obviously lower than some unknown man attacking you.
Nope most rape and murder is done by someone the foid knows

Nope most rape and murder is done by someone the foid knows
Fact is that most men can rape and kill most women. Having a beta man as a mate won't protect you from the possibility of the mate himself attacking you. A stronger man can at least offer protection against others.

The evolutionary instict would not exist if it wasn't effective.

Fact is that most men can rape and kill most women. Having a beta man as a mate won't protect you from the possibility of the mate himself attacking you. A stronger man can at least offer protection against others.

The evolutionary instict would not exist if it wasn't effective.
Just buy a gun then