Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The "I know a guy..."-argument

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
One of the most infuriating arguments in bluepillers' arsenal is the "I know I guy..."-argument.

It usually goes like this (as you all know): "I know a guy who's 5'5 and ugly who has a stunning, model girlfriend".

There's 3 reasons why this is bullshit:

1. They just make it up. It's very convenient to just make something up in an online argument because there is no way to verify the claim. Of course you can't ask them them for proof or they'll say: "I'm not about to dox my friend".

2. If this relationship exists, the bluepiller is highly likely to majorly underestimate the man's looks and highly overestimate the woman's looks. In actuality, they are probably close to being looks matched. They will also most likely make him shorter than he actually is in order to feed their narrative.

3. If the relationship is indeed as described, the guy is a one in a million unicorn, a statistic anomaly, and should not be applied to the average dating market as an example. It would be like encouraging gambling addicts to keep gambling because they "know a guy who hit the jackpot".

The disingenuous nature of bluepillers should be studied. Fuck 'em all.

Saul Goodman Connect GIF by hamlet

I know a guy who killed himself because he was a asian and he had zero chance in dating in England. By this logic all femoids should agree that all Asians are trucels in England

I hate "I know I guy..." arguments because normies only use it when they need to disprove the truth to fill they narrative.
Economy doing bad? "I know 1 guy of became rich bro". " I know one guy of become a astronaut you can do it too bro". Another proof of normies brain damage.

I hate "I know I guy..." arguments because normies only use it when they need to disprove the truth to fill they narrative.
Economy doing bad? "I know 1 guy of became rich bro". " I know one guy of become a astronaut you can do it too bro". Another proof of normies brain damage.
This, it shows a complete lack of abstract and statistical thinking. It's the logic of a 9-year old.