Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The hypocrisy of women

FeminismsCancer

FeminismsCancer

काली गोली
★★★★★
They chastise us for desiring sex with arguments from entitlement but they themselves feel entitled to sex with Chad.
Sex with Chad is all they fantasise about as Zayn poster girl proves, but ugly men thinking about sex are pervs.

truth its only good when a women does it.

anything a woman says basically amounts to

"i have vagina, i win"

Nothing angers me more than creep shaming. Women be like "that's because you are a creep teehee". Creepy = ugly, something outside of my control, stupid cunt.

i remember there were some girls who kissed the ground because justin bieber walked on it, anything just to get a chance at chad

thinkingofsuiI said:
i remember there were some girls who kissed the ground because justin bieber walked on it, anything just to get a chance at chad

Haha if a man kissed the floor where Kim Kardashian walked he'd be called a weirdo.

FeminismsCancer said:
Haha if a man kissed the floor where Kim Kardashian walked he'd be called a weirdo.

facts, shes fine af though man god if i could just feel her thighs or something jfc, i wouldnt care if she was betabuxing or gold digging, id clap her shit every night

thinkingofsuiI said:
facts, shes fine af though man god if i could just feel her thighs or something jfc, i wouldnt care if she was betabuxing or gold digging, id clap her shit every night

I'd drink her piss. Damn I'm a weirdo kek

FeminismsCancer said:
I'd drink her piss. Damn I'm a weirdo kek

"her ass is fake"

ok but youd hit that dont lie lol, its annoying when people say that

and eh im sure people would do much more than that, like the clowns who spend money to look like her but obv dont ever look close and then hate their lives

mylifeistrash said:
anything a woman says basically amounts to

"i have vagina, i win"