Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The hypocrisy of many members on this forum

T

tlightz

Recruit
★★
Some members appear to be friendly, open and show empathy when they post on this forum regarding other incels. But when you try to reach out to some members in private, try to make a connection, let's say make a contact so you can chat with them on Discord/Skype, then all of a sudden they make tons of excuses why they can't talk with you there, and rather stick to the private chat (which frankly sucks for long chat convos). And I'm not even saying talking, just instant messaging - and you don't have to use your real name/account you can create a fake one, but still no, there is some hesitation. The community used to be more united before, but nowadays it's each man to himself it seems. It's a shame.

Even we don't like ourselves why would we like each other.

This.

You gotta have some normie tier mindset to think that any of us would actually get a long in real life.

I imagine if Incels were given a country it would end up looking like this.

40 430346

Sorry your homosexual grooming and recruitment attempts didn't work.

Some members appear to be friendly, open and show empathy when they post on this forum regarding other incels. But when you try to reach out to some members in private, try to make a connection, let's say make a contact so you can chat with them on Discord/Skype, then all of a sudden they make tons of excuses why they can't talk with you there, and rather stick to the private chat (which frankly sucks for long chat convos). And I'm not even saying talking, just instant messaging - and you don't have to use your real name/account you can create a fake one, but still no, there is some hesitation. The community used to be more united before, but nowadays it's each man to himself it seems. It's a shame.
bro... most of us have some form of autism it isnt easy to open up to other people

JFL. Always keep others at a safe distance ngl boyos.

A lot of people here are fundamentally broken. Human contact is here and there irl. What do you expect from us? You shouldn't take it personally.

You would think that a community that have something in common would be more friendly. That posters that talk about this shit and recognize that only incels understand each other and can talk and support each other, but no, it's all just a facade.
Ok whatever fbi.

Lol like if the fbi wanted to get to any of the members here they can't do it... Plus I think Discord is considered more private?
Lol you're a dumbass if you think like that... Some of you guys are not better than many of the girls that reject us...

Last edited:
99% of people here are high inhib, what do you expect

Ok whatever fbi.
This.

You gotta have some normie tier mindset to think that any of us would actually get a long in real life.

I imagine if Incels were given a country it would end up looking like this.

View attachment 136974
Lmao
try to make a connection
:soy:

99% of people here are high inhib, what do you expect

It goes like this - Get all incels: 100%. Filter for the red/black pilled ones: 30%. Filter for the ones that seem to recognize their uniqueness (that only others like them can understand them): 10%. Filter for the ones that you can talk with 0%.

Why should i look out for other men when i have myself to worry about?

Sorry CIA I am not becoming gay today.

We've been infiltrated by reporters and trolls actively trying to ruin our lives. Why would anyone wan to skype with eachother here, anyways?

You can pm me.

Skype? Never heard about members communicating this way, TBH. Maybe some modcels, and people that have a lot of confidence about other members, but it must be a really small amount.

As for PM, very few, and often with some moderators, so far. I didn't either start to PM with others, either.

Add to this, doxxing is real and dangerous, everybody must be aware of it.

In my case, you don't know who to trust. Some people may be overfriendly, and you can get on the trap, while other very high inhib and introverted would possibly make good friends.

Last edited:
>Nov 2017 cels
>126 messages

Bro you are reaching out to the wrong folks. Come talk to me :) i am lonely asf

1. Its because I dont wanna get doxxed

2. Im autistic so I cant even talk to people proper tbh, our convo would turn very awkward very fast

Sorry for not making your job easier, Fbi.

I rarely pm because I'm too autistic for that

Doxxed.com -------->