Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The hypocrisy & double standards of genetics perception.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
*Upload got screwed up around 2:40 onwards, will fix later in a follow up post.

View: https://voca.ro/1agfCLt8RehJ

Content:
Animal kingdom, dominant fighting male wins or one that puts on best display to impress.

Dating preference of women

Research to get rid of genetic diseases

Nazi eugenics program

Autism not empathetic, unfeeling monsters - highly likely to be bullied by nt peers, can't fit in with others in work environment, suicide rates = not happy

Hybristophilia - criminals, personality

Don't bother with this one, audio got garbled near the end, was grabbing torrents at the time & it fucked the upload jfl.

Whatever.

Last edited:
Only listened to about 2:45 but yes you are right, and I don't see the problem. We are genetic trash, we should not exist, (our) existence is suffering, so why not let us become extinct? It's tough for me not to rope sometimes because I know we are not supposed to be here, we are the absolute bottom 10%, the undesirable, the ugly and the misfits. Why bother? Why not just accept fate? Why not embrace it? We will die childless and we deserve it.

Last edited:
I never mentioned ur post count or ''history'' nigger, also using reddit doesn't help ur case faggot
Yet your only argument is that I haven't been using this account much, which is sort of an ad-hominem, which is a logical fallacy and therefore makes you low-IQ.