Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Hunter Plan

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I think I need to go on the @Hunter Plan.

This is taking a one week break from incels.is (I just counted how long his posts were between when he disappeared and when he came back and it was exactly a week).

You take the break (no lurking either) and then at the end you make a thread where you say everything you were able to accomplish while you were gone.

I think I am going to go on the Hunter Plan.

I wouldnt do anything productive if i didnt browse here anyway

the main intention was to stop being addicted to this forum. it seems to have worked too. GL on your hiatus tho.

If I did that, I would just make a post on watching anime/movies and masturbating. No point really.

Good luck bro. We'll miss you.

cope

going ona break wont fix ur lower third brotha.. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

the main intention was to stop being addicted to this forum. it seems to have worked too. GL on your hiatus tho.
Good luck bro. We'll miss you.
cope

going ona break wont fix ur lower third brotha.. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

RPG

I'm not going I just thought the Hunter Plan was a good idea.

I need to do this tbh tbh