Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The hunt is on ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
Returned when I heard the news. :feelsLSD:

It's only a matter of time now, until incels are officially declared a public threat.

They'll hunt us down like the animals we are. :feelsLightsaber:

Just came back because of the news? Non-brocel trait

Just came back because of the news? Non-brocel trait
Tbh, I'm kind of growing out of the anger phase.

I'm a subhuman, so my life never began, but bitching about it 24/7 won't change anything.

Don't get me wrong; I still consider myself an incel and accept the darkest of pills.
Just no need to vent right now. :feelsokman:

Tbh, I'm kind of growing out of the anger phase.

I'm a subhuman, so my life never began, but bitching about it 24/7 won't change anything.

Don't get me wrong; I still consider myself an incel and accept the darkest of pills.
Just no need to vent right now. :feelsokman:
Good

Theres already cucked UK news outlets articles calling incels terrorists etc clown world

It's only a matter of time now, until incels are officially declared a public threat.

It would really be over for us if we hunted down. It was also nice meeting you fellow basedcel. :fuk:

They'll never take me alive

The moment Incel is labeled as a terror group, We will just migrate to a new term,
I believe as a last resort, we should open up the floodgates and lose the Incel identity and meaning by letting in Normies and Femoids, that way they will not be able to tell who is truly incel or not, Even though this is already happened as MSM kept speaking about us.

They can't stop us, 80% of the male population is incel.

Cops show up at your parent's house, "excuse me - we are here because your son is an incel. Is he home at the moment?".

Yeah, we're probably 1-2 major ERs away from a harsh, society wide anti-incel crackdown.

The moment Incel is labeled as a terror group, We will just migrate to a new term,
I believe as a last resort, we should open up the floodgates and lose the Incel identity and meaning by letting in Normies and Femoids, that way they will not be able to tell who is truly incel or not, Even though this is already happened as MSM kept speaking about us.
Which could be our new term? Mutants? Pariahs? Pepes?

The silver lining would be that incels would become a much more visible and public affair which one helps to strengthen ties with other incels and two more people will realize in which state we live in and practice the:blackpill:

The silver lining would be that incels would become a much more visible and public affair which one helps to strengthen ties with other incels and two more people will realize in which state we live in and practice the:blackpill:
Bad judging we would still get enough soldiers, if they judged and still send some blackpills are purposeful, we would have 27% of the male population as soldiers

nothing will happen,soon they will forget this