Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 has to be banned

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★

This bluepilled piece of bullcrap must disappear. I was one of the kids damaged by this level of delusion in media.

Back then incel tier men still got married and had kids because limited women's rights.

Quasimodo is tall (in the cartoon), and he has huge arms and hands, so it’s not that unrealistic.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2 was direct-to-DVD trash that shouldn't even be considered a movie.
Back then incel tier men still got married and had kids because limited women's rights.
cope if you think a hunchback would be treated well in the past. There were literally times in the past where it was illegal to be ugly out in public. Throughout a lot of history being ugly was seen as a character flaw + proof of being bad and being good looking was seen as a virtue + proof of being good.

How did they go from an incredibly blackpilled movie (the first) to this garbage is beyond me.

but i didnt even watch or was aware of its existence

Mogs me at looking manly

It's amazing how blackpill can explain every fucking thing.

That foid was a curry and how much she was thirsty for white men, even if they were ugly, hunchbacked or kidnapper.

She would never touch another gypsy man with a 10 feet pole.

I didn't watch either movie. Can someone fill me in on what is going on?

I didn't watch either movie. Can someone fill me in on what is going on?
It is Disney's bad take on the book of the same name, the book is more realistic and carries the themes across more clearly. Also, in the original book, Frollo, Esmeralda and Quasimodo all die. And Quasimodo was the only hero in the story, all the other characters were varying shades of villain.

It is Disney's bad take on the book of the same name, the book is more realistic and carries the themes across more clearly. Also, in the original book, Frollo, Esmeralda and Quasimodo all die. And Quasimodo was the only hero in the story, all the other characters were varying shades of villain.
I have no idea what the book and its themes are though tbh.

I have no idea what the book and its themes are though tbh.
the themes are about the how both the French government and the gypsies are not good people, how lust can ruin a prestigious man (Frollo), and suffering of the innocent and their perseverance (Quasimodo), and mostly how there are not always happy endings in a bleak world (main characters' deaths)

the themes are about the how both the French government and the gypsies are not good people, how lust can ruin a prestigious man (Frollo), and suffering of the innocent and their perseverance (Quasimodo), and mostly how there are not always happy endings in a bleak world (main characters' deaths)
brutal.

The first one was based and blackpilled, the second one they had to ruin it with this shit.

Neetmaxxed ogre living in the church of st.blackops2 using the JBW with curry girls
An inspiration

That foid was a curry and how much she was thirsty for white men, even if they were ugly, hunchbacked or kidnapper.

She would never touch another gypsy man with a 10 feet pole.
She was never thirsty for priest or quasi just manipulating them. You're reading a little too much into fucking hunch-pats.
latest

She was more intimate with her pet goat:
images
201511234413.jpg
s-l400.jpg

She basically fostered him as an orbiter/protector which came in handi since he did end up rescuing her and then stepped aside for Chad
latest

Women got their rights, they abused them, so obviously they aren't capable of making decisions

Quasicuck

I made this modified censored version of some art I found so that I could post it without needing a spoilertag and also because uncensored straight shota might be considered unacceptable even behind a spoiler tag, but I think this basically this is how the sequel should have gone, would've been a lot more believable TBH

Esmeralda and Phoebus' son Zephyr probably did have a better chance of ascending with his own mom than Quasi ever did, and Quasi just would've smiled and helped it along because he was such a cuck.

She was never thirsty for priest or quasi just manipulating them. You're reading a little too much into fucking hunch-pats.
latest

She was more intimate with her pet goat:
images
201511234413.jpg
s-l400.jpg

She basically fostered him as an orbiter/protector which came in handi since he did end up rescuing her and then stepped aside for Chad
latest

Cope.

Her original dick-riding-target-list was like this (least preferable to most preferable):

1. Ethnic
2. Goat
3. White Hunchback
4. White Priest
5. White Chad

As she found the white chad she used the rest for benefits.

Her original dick-riding-target-list was like this (least preferable to most preferable):

1. Ethnic
2. Goat
3. White Hunchback
4. White Priest
5. White Chad

As she found the white chad she used the rest for benefits.

LOL @ thinking hunchback/priest outranked the goat

I don't think they were ever targets because she knew she didn't even need to supply pussy to manipulate them to find Chad.

@Quasimodocel thought
I was a bluepilled faggot at that time. I'm always tormented by regret and remorse for being a simp.